OMG Phone interview already! :D

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Sweet Emotion, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Good luck! Let us know how you get on :)

2. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

I have mine in the afternoon on the 27th too! I think it probably is the last day, but I had to pick Thursday afternoon as I have so many contact hours at uni, and Thursday afternoons are when I have the most free time! I am a little worried though, I hope they don't think that I don't want it as much because I picked a later date! Do you think they start giving places for the F2F straight after the phone interview or do you think they wait until everyone has had their phone interview - I hope that all of the places don't get filled before the 27th! There's got to be more people in the same situation as us!

3. I was going to choose the 10th of october as there were lots of available spots when i first looked but because i didn't choose my date for a few days all the spaces got taken. I think they do all the phone interviews first before choosing who goes to the f2f interviews. Plus some people haven't gotten any email yet so I'm not sure if there is a second lot of interviews for alumni? :S Doing it on the 27th gives me time to prepare anyways, I wouldn't want to be the first person interviewed as I feel there's more pressure that way. I have a job interview on the 24th too so I'm going to use that as practice for the phone interview and hopefully it will help relax me so I'll know what I want to say on the 27th. I know it's more of a chat than anything but I'm so nervous.

4. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

Don't worry, they will not think that at all!

They will make no decisions until they have interviewed everyone, you are given the same chance whether you scheduled your phone interview on the first day, last day or any in between.

The reason that they give you the option to schedule which day you'd prefer is to take into account people in your exact situation, who have university or other commitments and would need a specific day.

Don't panic, just smile and look forward to your phone interview. :)

5. Piglet

Piglet New Member

yeh me too, i didnt realise they sent the email weeks ago haha :( oh

6. Carissa_93

Carissa_93 New Member

deleted

7. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Unfortunately I cannot attend the presentation and interviews on that day because I have a full day of lectures and seminars. I emailed yummyjobs, they emailed me back straight away and they said they will send me an email about a phone interview. I received that email today and I have my phone interview on the 21st at 4pm :D im very excited!

I am gutted that I cannot attend the presentation though.

8. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

I have the 10:30am slot on the 10th, meaning in 4 days time I'll have had my interview. I'm so nervous, I've been working on my answers for a while, and I'm pretty set, but I'm terrified it'll come out as ashuashdasjdiILOVEDISNEYkjsiahduhsaudILOVEDISNEY. I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than I want this, so yeah.

Also, this is my first time posting on here, so hi, and just wanted to say thanks to all of you already for the great information that I've seen around this place, it's wonderful to see so many dedicated people!

9. CharlottexBelle

CharlottexBelle New Member

I only just applied for the ICP a few days ago, am i too late? I received an email from yummy saying that i would hear back in 6-8 weeks so hopefully that's good! How long did you guys have to wait before your phone interview email? :)

10. bmackender

bmackender New Member

I applied really recently too, but they still said that it was okay to apply. DW, keep wishing upon a star!!

11. Deboona

Deboona New Member

Hey Everyone!
    I have my phone interview today at 11.30, I'm so nervous!!

I can let you know how it goes and what they asked me if you like??

Trying not to panic... lol!

Wish me luck!

12. Jayyeah

Jayyeah New Member

Your directly before me! Im at 1145. You'll ace it x

13. MXP997

MXP997 New Member

Good Luck!!!
    Yes please, tell us how it goes!

14. Good luck everyone who have their interviews today!

15. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I had mine, not sure it went so well! Was really short! :(

16. Jayyeah

Jayyeah New Member

Same, chances blown i reckon.

I had michele who was LOVELY.

why do you want to work for disney, how is uni, what role do you want, how will you deal with heat/long hours,

annoyingly she didnt ask me if i had any questions, so i emailed her later with my assorted boring stuff.

she kept saying how competitive it was and how i shouldnt be disappointed if i dont get in. so i reckon i havent. ah well.

we find out at the end of the month about f2f

good luck you glorious people x

17. Eek, mine is way off yet but im getting nervous already just hope im prepared enough.

18. banable

banable New Member

Mines on the 26th and Im unbelieveably nervous!! I wonder when Ill find out seen as mine is like 5 Days before the end of the month. Did they ask you any customer service questions, like 'When did you come across a particular problem with a customer and how did you solve it' type thing? Because I HATE that question!!

Im sure all of you did fine today!! It will just be that mood you get in after something really important like I wish I said this I wish I said that etc.

19. ianwarn

ianwarn New Member

I had michelle too and she was really nice! But I know I didn't answer one of the questions that well! She also said I would get an email to let me know either way, which didn't fill me with confidence!

20. alicemcg

alicemcg New Member

i just applied 3 days ago to the programme, looks like i gota wait a bit longer for a phonecall :( does everybody get a phone interview or just those chosen? i'm looking at my emails everyday I want to do this sooo bad lol congrats to all those who's already done theirs :)