OK ladies - favorite guys body part

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrEsT, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040201/chd5.jpg

yeah untill u overdo it! lol...i would love to be as strong as that just for one day!!! and impress a little kid hehehe (like out the incredibles,when Mr incredible impresses the little kid on the tricycle!) ;D ;D ;D

x

2. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

yeah, never. we need all our power at night  ; ;) ;D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

oh i see ,so u recharge u batteries in the day!!! oh okay then!! ;) :D :D

4. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

5. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

i guess, it is very important for a guy having a built out and healthy body. and you never should give up doing your daily workout even if it´s only 10 minutes.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

true!! ;D

7. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

Hey Tinkerbell,

The guy on that picture is obviously a bodybuilder... they look like gorillas.

I think my muscles limit would be something like 50 Cents, something like this:

[​IMG]

He's way big, very lean and ripped.

8. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

that is SO not even attractive....am i the ONLY one not attracted to muscly guys like that....???

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

wo...thats still big!!!well actually his legs are better  than the other pic as he doesnt have 12 layes of extra muscle!lol..

well what evr u feel happy with ,is always best! ;D ;D ;D ;D

10. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

a little bit of muscle is fine but i find huge rippling muscles like that a big turn off, especially when they are covered in sweat or oil!

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

( me neither)

no, i just said,some guys over do it!! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but if it makes them feel better!! who cares! ;D..some gals go giddy over guys like that!

12. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

ok girls.... plis if you r with me and lizz that the guy in that picture looks disgusting say yes!

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hes not appealing to me so ill say "yes"
    but hes not discusting it must make hime feel good and better about himself.may give him confidence u never know.

14. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ewww at guys like that. oooh accents, im so into accents!

canadian, irish and australian ;)

xxx

16. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

the guy on crests picture needs a shirt ... or maybe he likes to destroy his clothes like our green friend HULK

17. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

ewwwwwww yeah that guy is way to built and the so called dripping sweat and oil .....i think i just made myself sick
    Sheena

18. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

So you all think he looks disgusting??

Thanks God, I won't have to be on diet for the next 10 years and workout as an animal!

Hamburgers and pizzas, HERE I GO!!!

19. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

The Perfect man lol....i hope i dont get in trouble for this pic.....ladies he plays on a rugby team....and he has a french accent......what more could we ask for.....gotta love the French Rugby Team Calendar!!

20. E_Rich

E_Rich New Member

rugby?! this game is so praehistoric. ;)
    in civilisation we play soccer. :D