Non Fizzy Drinks and Water at the Parks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Audrey II, Feb 19, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, so is it proper stuff, its not like the attempted stuff you get in spain thats made in spain, but tastes horrible?

Is it imported from scotland?

2. It's the proper stuff! imported i am assuming, i never looked that close to the bottle rather i just drank it lol but it's the real stuff which is good cos we can't take it over with us.

3. kate003

kate003 New Member

I'm addicted to two types of tea so I bought a couple huge bags of the loose leaf that I'm bringing down. Coffee is horribly gross, but Disney hot chocolate is delicious! And there cups are so cute :)

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hehe, i want coffee! i need capuccinos, mochas and lattes. Is there a starbucks near any of the complexes?

5. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

i was told there was one int he tunnels leom! that willbe your daily visit lmao! get a flask and make some at home it would be cheaper.

6. Janey

Janey New Member

Oh good god, I'll be in real trouble with Starbucks if I get in... I'm a major coffee addict and I love their coffees! ♥

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, do they have costa in america, cause i love that, but ive dont go to costa then its starbucks, i love getting my coffee on the go, hehe.

8. there's no starbucks in the tunnels :(

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

And i just got my hopes up there, there should be a starbucks!

10. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

ooo someone lied to me lol.

im sure there will be one somewhere, starbucks are everywhere!!!!

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well there is about 10 when im on my way to uni from the train station, its like a 10 minute walk, haha.

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

true. there's a starbucks in my house.

13. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

There's one at Orlando Premium Outlets, so thats like practically right next to The Commons. :)
    Every time I've tried Starbucks I didn't like it :-\ Then again it could be that of those three times, two of them were at Stansted and the other at the airport in Vegas and it was the only shop open at the time (yay for early morning/late night flights... not.) So perhaps going to an actual Starbucks would be different... They need Tim Hortons in Florida. Enough Canadians visit there lol

14. kate003

kate003 New Member

i'm going to lose major canadian points here, but i really don't like tim hortons. It could be because i don't drink coffee, their soups all have meat stock, and i really hate bagels. oh and it has gross lighting. my little timmies rant :) i do still say 'eh' and love hockey so im not a complete canadian fraud...

i'm kinda into blendz these days, only because their soy hot chocolate has real chocolate:) yum. are they in the states?

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm kind of like you Kate, I don't like coffe and Tim's Hot Chocolate isn't so great. I hate how all of their soups have meat stock in them. BUT I do love bagels and herb and garlic cream cheese. Their muffins and donuts are amazing too. Northwestern Ontario has a chain of wanna-be Tim Hortins names Robin's Donut's and it is the grossest place ever!!! Eating there would make any non believer love Timmies. For some reason alot of people in Thunder Bay prefer Robin's.

I've never had Blendz but that sounds good!

16. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I've never heard of it, so I couldn't tell ya...

And for losing Canuck points I lose them for not saying 'eh' as much as I say 'huh'. So we balance eachother out ;)

I've been trying to think of other coffee shops in the states and really they don't have as many different ones that I know of. There are Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts but they focus more on disgustingly fattening deep-fried and over-sugared desserts than their coffee... The McDonalds at the CrossRoads (not far from Downtown Disney) has the McCafe stuff though, they have a couple of different coffee-style things. Not the best tasting (not terrible either though) but it's like a fraction of the price of Starbucks lol

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

but in those cases coffee is just to wash the sugar and gloop down

18. Ah but sugar is good especially in donut form :p

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

oh yes, please don't think i'm saying i don't like that, it's just when it's gone from your mouth you have to accept it's gone, so you might as well wash it down there asap ;D

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love costa, it is the best for coffee, but i dont think you get that in america! am i right?