Non Fizzy Drinks and Water at the Parks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Audrey II, Feb 19, 2009.

1. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I'm sure the coffee is great, it's america! I only drink coffee too, tea is yuck. (so much for being english haha)

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

you don't like tea? that's pretty much blasphemy! :p

3. BeautifulBelle

I know! How terrible is that!

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I like it, but would rather have coffee anyday, tea is not caffeinated enough!

5. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Until you mix it with water, tea actually has more caffine than coffee. Also it can vary depending on what form you drink it...teabag or tea leaf.

Ooops. Tea rant. :p

6. BeautifulBelle

I've never heard of a tea rant before, but i'm glad i've just experienced my first one!

;) :D

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like tea... my friends make fun of me for being a bad brit (my mum was born in england)

8. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Well I like the tea here lol I don't think I drank any tea when I was over in the UK, but I think like WalMart has some imported stuff. And last time I was down I saw a British goods shop on the 192, maybe they'd have something you'd like. If I were you I'd maybe bring at least a box for when you just get there, in case you don't find any at first. But generally WM and other food stores have a pretty good selection of tea and an even bigger one for coffee. So coffee drinkers, don't you worry, you'll be covered for sure. Coffee's more popular than tea out here, many many people are addicted to it haha myself included, but I do fancy tea as well ;)

haha Rachel I was confused there a second, I was like, "wait a minute, she's from GTA!" And being from GTA kind of explains why you're a coffee drinker... the entire city of Toronto is fueled by caffeine.

9. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

My mum is going to send me Yorkshire tea bags in the post. I'll prob end up using them more than once and drying them on the washing line :D.....But I'm up for trying out the local brands and different types (maybe when I get desperate!). I might end up finding something better. If you need tea bags you'll know where to come!

10. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

Koda: nice to know as well I am not the only one. I used to like dunking biscuits but that is it.

Never liked coffee either. Though my dad loves trying all the different amounts.

lol my mu asks me to send yorkshire tea bags off them them when i am at university lol.

11. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

when i went to walmart before they had a section for british stuff...all i remember is hp sauce though

12. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I don't like coffee either...what a bad canadian lol. I'm a hot chocolate kinda girl.

LOL my mum and nana share teabags and they last them a couple of days. it is gross because they probably get between 5 and 10 cups of tea out of one bag. That's probably why I don't like tea.

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

As much as i'm a Tea Addict (probably 8-10 cups a day) i want to try and ditch the habit in Orlando and drink more Coke and Hot Chocolate in the hope it will help me put some weight on with all the junk food i'll be eating out there.

14. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

so you want to put weight on?

15. they have chocolate, tea bags (can't remember which make though) heinz beans, hoops etc, yorkshire pudding powder that can be used to make them , and irn bru :)
    there is probs other stuff as well .... oh wait ... MCVITIES BISCITS!!! they had those two and quite a good variety from what i can remember.

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

do they have somerfield curry in a can? that's good stuff...well, that's easy stuff haha

17. haven't got a clue lol. i didn't really look for curry in a can, just for snack food really which is what I lived on.

18. carolabola

carolabola New Member

I don't drink soda either, it makes me sick (literally) so i guess I'll survive on bottled water and pink lemonades! C:

Also, I'm a tea addict too but I don't think I'll have a problem finding it at walmart. Then again, I don't really know what "good quality tea" is...

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

How will i live without proper irn bru for the summer, i love it and it makes me hyper!

20. they dooo!!!! they sell it in Walmart and Publix!!!!! It was a life saver over there.