Nicknames?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by robynchic, Apr 30, 2005.

1. low

low New Member

this is off subject but i just got an email on yummyjob cos i was askin them for my flight time and it looks like am goin a week earlyer then i though and that i might be there for 13 week and not 12 has anyone else had this happen
    ::)

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

low when are u leaving then????/ :) ;D ;D ;D

3. low

low New Member

i dont no ??? ??? ??? ??? waitin for them to get back to me

4. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

This is a good topic!

Jo just laziness! dont ever get called Joanne

Joleyjo by my ex-bf no idea where it came from, he just started it one day

Tore Andre Jo this was started in school cause there was a Rangers player called Tore Andre Flo and i like Celtic, she still calls me it now!

Josephine sister does this just to annoy me!

Paterson loads of people all call my brother and sister and i Paterson (our surname) which is really confusing if we're out and some1 shouts Paterson we all turn round! The three of us all just call each other Paterson as well!

Cheeky apparently i have a cheeky smile

Eh think thats about it!

xx

5. low

low New Member

got everythin sorted with yummyjob it all ok flyin on the 6 june wow

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

cool low!!!! ill see u then!!! woot! not long now!! cant wait ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

knew i would remember another one, all thanks to Jo

Josephine do not ask me why my friends started it at school one day and it stuck all the
    way through school!!!!!

8. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

I've never had any cool nicknames,
    but, since by name is bigelow, a friend of mine once started calling me
    b i t c h e l o w

9. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

lol Jess! i forgot 1 2! my name on this (duh!)

mojojojo - the evil monkey from the powerpuff girls - x's wee brother started this and then his whole family called me it!

xx

10. claudia_clsp

claudia_clsp New Member

Well i have several
    Mana: one of my sisters called me that because she couldnt say hermana (sister un spanish)
    Kaki: because my other sister couldnt say my name so she called me like that
    Shia: because my cousin couldnt say claudia so she tried calling me by my secong name which is Lucia but she couldnt pronounce it either so I´m shia. And know everyone calls me that way my friends and family.
    Clau: short for claudia
    Claushia: a combination of both jajaa

I think thats it jaja

11. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

I just remembered another one! Exactly 2 years ago I earned the nickname Mudslide because I had a slight accident with a pool of mud on my way to Kitty O'Sheas for the annual Viking Party. Florida mud is hard to get off... it all disappeared after my 4th time in the shower. That mud also gave me the title Mud Girl of Norway