New Disney Trivia Chain!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ellen101, Sep 13, 2004.

1. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Well, I could be REALLY picky and Disney and say that it's wrong, because it's Disney/MGM Studios, but you're right :p

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Why does Big Thunder Mountain go faster in the afternoon?? ???

Ellen xxx

3. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Du'no about the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad thing...but I could tell you some really gross stuff about Splash Mountain (never, EVER put any part of your body in that water...)

For those who don't know what I mean with the hidden mickey...
    [​IMG]
    That's the best pic I could find...I know I used to have a better one though!

4. robynchic

robynchic New Member

By the way, it goes faster in the afternoon because the sun heats up the grease on the tracks, which makes the grease slicker.

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i had a better one. I'll see if i can find it!

xx

6. robynchic

robynchic New Member

What is the only Disney film that was fully animated in Walt Disney World?

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i cant find this plan anywhere. I'll keep looking tho ;D

xx

8. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Eh, I'll change the question...

NEW QUESTION!
    What is the significance of the date that Disney's Animal Kingdom opened (April 21, 1997)?

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Earth day?

xx

10. robynchic

robynchic New Member

Yup.
    Your turn to ask a question, Lindsey!

11. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Wasn't this brother bear?
    just thought I'd check. Can't remember if it was that or Lilo and Stitch but fairly sure its one of those two

12. robynchic

robynchic New Member

It was Lilo and Stitch. It was animated in Disney/MGM Studios, and guests were able to watch it being drawn!

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll get you a question later. give me time ...trying to find a challenging one!!!

plus right now im at the library...dont ask, but when i get home to a computer that works slightly faster than snails pace, i'll get on it!

xx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

right ok

walt disney always ate his lunch at his desk, but what was his favourite meal? and what did he always eat it with??

maybe thats too easy...but i got bored looking for a harder one!

xxxx

15. robynchic

robynchic New Member

chili and beans, which he ate with tomato juice and soda crackers.

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you geek! how would anyone know that!!!

haha

xx

17. robynchic

robynchic New Member

I Google well...
    My turn to ask a question?

Where will you find a ring in the pavement, and why?

By the way, if you guys find this question too difficult, I'll give you a hint...but there's entire WEBPAGES devoted to the general location of it

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Master Gracey had been married 6 times previously, but all of his wives had died. He met and proposed to his 7th wife. She was a bit of a prankster who dabbled in the occult, and she wanted to play a trick on Master Gracey on their wedding night. While in her wedding gown, she snuck up to the attic and hid in a large trunk that was up there. Unfortunately, the trunk locked, and nobody heard her cries for help. She suffocated, and then died. Master Gracey was beside himself with grief. He had his wife's body placed in a horse drawn carriage to be brought to the cemetary. As Master Gracey held his wife's hand for what was going to be the last time, something spooked the horse, and it bolted. Her wedding ring fell and was stomped into the pavement by one of the horses hooves. The next day, the carriage was found outside the cemetary, but the horse, driver, and corpse were nowhere to be found. This was the last straw for Master Gracey. He was so grief stricken, he went back to the mansion, and hung himself.

i google well too!

xxx

19. robynchic

robynchic New Member

...wrong story, no location...
    But is that a correct name I see? ::)

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haunted mansion