Mickey Mouse as a MatchMaker??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrEsT, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Can you give me a hint in which thread i could find out? LOL I am sooo curious now!

Julia

2. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

JACE im with you on the canadians having their pants off the most.....what else are we supposed to do on a cold day you gotta heat things up somehow lol hahahahha we know how to party and fall in love...if you can call it that at disney...im not sure tho

Sheena

3. alemanolga

alemanolga New Member

I hope Mickey is more than a matchmaker ! And more like a Magician who make dreams come true ! Because I'm already taken in Orlando hehehe

4. CrEsT

CrEsT New Member

I agree ;D

5. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Canadians, norwegians, gemans, british all have their pants down a lot LOL
    Not sure about italians, french, mexican.....I do think 90% of every country though! ;D

Julia

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

LOL Julia ill b keepin up with tradition then :p

haha erm... lets c, well u know him, u did spk 2 him kinda indirectly, cos he kinda angered a few ppl with a thread not that long ago.... hes canadian.. there we go enough clues :p

and ill speak 2 u all nxt week, im off to poland at 3am :eek: and wont b bk til nxt sunday, ill try get on the hotel comps in poland but if not have fun people, and behave :p

xxx

7. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

OH MY GOD!!!! I know it! I know it! *jumps up and down* The traitor!!!!!! Hehe, it's all good, I talked to him on msn a few days ago and he's not that bad ....you have to tell me more about that! He made it look like he would be such an innocent little guy lol

Julia

8. Ninik

Ninik Guest

IT CAN HAPPEN

I was walking through the Commons, after a days work at Germany's Biergarten, when I met a handsome Mexican. Now, six years and two children later, we're celebrating our third wedding anniversary!
    Sooo trust me... it can happen! :)

9. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

I just came across this thread and this is where all the action is. Jase and Sheena...i am with you on the pants down thing too...probably a result of over drinking but then again possibly not...can't stop a Canadian tradition now

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Awww Ninik, that's great! Cute little kids, too :)
    And Robyn hahaha oh my you will love the Commons! Traditions are very important down there

Julia

11. Tinks

Tinks New Member

AWWWWWWWW ninik, thats so FAB!

12. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Tinks,
    how did you get your name sparkle like that??????? that looks fab!!!!!!!!!

13. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

It's fun to look at when its 3 in the morning :)

14. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

lol yeah, especially when you're drunk, huh!!!???? ::)

15. Tinks

Tinks New Member

It is FAB isn't it!!
    I got it off another website forum i belong to, i'll see if I can find out how its done!

16. Rachiebomb

Rachiebomb New Member

About the first page comment, about the canadians having their pants off? I don't see what's so wrong with that...just joking. Yeah I think it's incredible if two people meet at Disney and fall in love, i mean they could have fun at the magic kingdom and whatever else follows....Disney is all about magic...and i think it would be great if everyone found some. :'(

17. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

You will surely all have a lot of fun and the rest would just be a bonus!!! Many people found the love of their lives and others well other things lol

JUlia

18. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

julia, what are traditions?!

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Lizzie I was referring to what Robyn said...Most traditions for canadians down there include party your head off, get drunk and uhm "involved" with many people ;D
    Julia

20. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Welcome to the Commons. Your friends at home will just NEVER understand.

...even if they visit and try to live it...

Shan

PS - My story would have a much happier and more magical ending if he did not completely HATE the mouse after his year, while I am an even bigger dork than ever.