Mickey Mouse as a MatchMaker??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrEsT, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ahhhh..how bad do I wanna get married there!!!!!!! lol....i thougth it was an ACTUAL pavillion..filled with wedding gowns and wedding cakes! hahaha silly me~

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol lizzie, im glad i didnt make that up, but yeah its absolutely gorgeous!

linz i do 2.... lets find some willing guys now LOL. but yeah i want the cinderella horse drawn carriage 2, so cute and romantic lol

*love how the topic has moved on for lookin/possibly meetin a guy, to now marrying them linz, lol*

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

dont wanna get married any time soon, but when i do thats where it willbe!

and if the guy doesnt wanna marry there then tough! they want me tha=ey have to take disney too! its a package!lol

xxx

4. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh stu u so shouldn't have posted that site *goes to look*

yeah me either linz, but cant get married til find meself a good man anyway haha! could take a while 2 find!

xxx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

7. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

ahh so there is a wedding pavillion! how wonderful! now i just need some guy to marry and im set!!! haha

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeAh thats what me and sara were saying last night!haha

and if you find the right guy and they dont wanna get married in disney....see ya!lol

xxx

9. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

alright peeps, wanna hear the most hilarious story ever??? then read:

okie, when I was 16 I decided that i wanna get married down there... LOL I didnt even have a boyfriend at this time, but who cares LOL
    Thus, I took a look at the WDW Homepage and found that interesting site about the honeymoon and weeding receptions.. there was also the possibility to click on that link which said: wanna get married while havin this magnificent look over Cinderella's Castle??? Then order your FREE wedding DVD/Video... There was just one obstacle: I didnt have a fianceé at this time and they wanted me to fill out an online form about my fianceé's home adress, birthdate etc... oh yeah and the date when were are gonna plan our wedding... LOL
    hmmmm, I filled out this form and inserted my best friend's adress... LOL
    a couple of weeks later a recieved the most beautiful Video ever!!!!!! It so made me cry... the best thing about that: I also recieved a letter that said: MAY WE OFFER YOU OUR WARMEST CONGRATULATIONS: THIS IS TRULY A MAGICAL MOMENT IN YOUR STORY OF ROMACE, on the outside and:
    CONGRATULATIONS DEAR JESSICA AND RONNY ON YOUR MAGICAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!! ON BEHALF OF OUR DISNEY FAMILY; WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL ALLOW US TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR WEDDING DREAMS COME TRUE. YOU WILL SOON RECIEVE OUR EXCITING AND INFORMATIONAL VIDEO: I WILL BE CALLING YOU TO DISCUSS IN DETAIL HOW WE CAN MAKE YOUR WEDDING DREAMS BECOME MAGNIFICENT REALITY AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT:
    WARMEST REGARDS, ...., on the inside

OMG I was soooooooo afraid that tey would call me, cos' i didnt have a fianceé.... ahhhh
    However, they didnt call, but that didnt change anything for me.. I still wanna get married down there, cos' if you had seen that video, you would think the same..

and yes, i hope that i might meet my Prince Charming down there...

" HAVE FAITH IN DREAMS AND SOME DAY; YOUR RAINBOW WILL COME SHINING TROUGH...." IF YOU KEEP ON BELIEVING; THE DREAM THAT YOU WISH WILL COME TRUE!!!! Thats what it says on the inside of ´this letter (with a picture of Cinderelly and her Prince Charming next to it)...

jessy :-*

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aww! thats so cute!

I wanna see it!lol

xxx

11. cinderelli.jessy

well i can take it with me when im arriving in sep, since I have two videos now!!! lol

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aww thanks that would be great!!

haha must admit i was tempted to order one myself but i too was a little scared that i'd get a phonecall haha!

slumber party to watch a wedding vid! popcorn chinese food/pizza and wedding video!haha

xxx

13. cinderelli.jessy

yeah... lol great idea.... and dont forget the nights we gonna spend at PI looking for our Prince!!! maybe we could invite some handsome guys at the end of our contract to show them what they can expect if they take us.. lol
    xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha sounds like a plan! except im only gonna be 20 :( pleasure island wont be quite so fun for me...but then i guess if i meet my prince i'll be able to remember!lol

xxx

15. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

lindsay we'll make our own fun at PI...hahaha...us non-drinkers! hahaha....

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

caffine drinks like red bull!haha

dance all night and not break the law! and hey if you drink enough you feel drunk!lol

xxxx

17. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

no drinking, :( wish I was 21

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey where you from and how old are you??

xxxx

19. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Well you guys will be better off not drinking in P.I.! I never missed the drinking while being there, since I mostly went for dancing and that can look kinda ridiculous when being drunk! Anyways, you can still go to most of the clubs, so you won't miss out on that either. And if you really wanna drink so bad you can always get a *cough* fake *cough* ID.
    Jim - You will have enough opportunities to drink, just wait till you get there! Being underage will be no reason for having less fun!

Julia

20. Jimbobdaga

Jimbobdaga Member

19, Lunenburg Mass (USA)