MICHELLE IS DRUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpark90, Jan 23, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lol, Michelle the world wouldnt be the same without you!

2. AGREED!!!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Awwh gosh!
    I feel so special! :)
    And all i do is drink! haha ;)

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Its a shame well be missing it for a year, but you are still amazing when youve not been dirnking anyway, hehe ;D ;D

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Haha Michelle I got your text, it woke me up cos I wake up at the slightest noise, and I replied and then u called me a dirty stop up and told me to go to bed! HAHAHA! Awesome x x x

6. mpark90

mpark90 Member

oh my gosh
    how rude of me
    i do apologise dear :(

And thank you for all your kind words :)

Im really not that awesome.. i just have spontaneous outburts of laughter.. and jokes.. ahah ;) X

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Not rude at all lovely! ;D

8. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Actually you can text me anytime at 4am, I thought it was my alarm and then I realised I had another whole hour left in bed. Bliss!!

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Oh yes, and you also sent me vocie clips on msn of you laughing. I shall admit I was slightly disturbed! hahahahahaha

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

sorry to take away from the inebriation station stories, but got a quick question

my poppa bear wants to know what discounts/benefits we get exactly. i mean obv there's the free passes, but he was wondering if there's anything like free parking...apparently it'll help him to decide whether or not to get an annual pass

11. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

You get free parking in the parks so long as you show your ID. And of course, if you book your parents into a Disney resort and they have a car, they'll be given a bit of paper that allows them to park free like all the other resort guests lol.

You also get discounts on park tickets and annual passes, shopping, dining. If your dad gets an annual pass he'll also get discounts on merch and dining, so that's a good thing to have when you're not able to play with them! My Mum is thinking of getting one too.

The discounts on the resorts are great...but it takes a lot of work to book them and don't expect to always get the room/50% discount. It's all explained, but only a certain number of rooms are set aside as 50%. When these are all gone, the other rooms are 40% and then 25%. That's if the CM is staying in the room. If you're booking for someone else and you're not staying with them (like I did for my brother and his girlfriend) it's 40% and then 25%. Also, sometimes the only rooms available are the most expensive, and there was no way I was paying for 10 nights in th Grand Floridian for $17,000. The suite is supposed to be amazing, but we don't have that kind of cash to play with haha.

If you hunt around with resorts you can find some really good bargins, but don't expect to get good deals by booking two weeks in advance. We've just booked resorts for September and the discounts were good and we got the resorts we wanted...that's how all the good spots fill up. Also, it's harder to find discount rooms around the holiday times, and during peak season because less rooms are set aside.

Anyway, hope that helps! You don't really get told much about this when you get here, it's just something you learn from other people on the program (like me :D). So if you ever gert stuck, don't hesistate to ask the Fountain :D

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, thats cool. So how do you book them, online or phone?

13. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

That's cool.

I don't know about anyone else but with all these hefty hotel discounts, i plan to stay in as many Disney resorts i can even if it's just for a single night. Maybe 1 a month.

I've only ever stayed in Port Orleans Riverside which is a moderate resort but i'd like to try the value and maybe a deluxe

14. Cicada

Cicada New Member

yeah I also want to stay in as many hotels. My mum is planning on staying at the beach club when she comes in January so I can just walk to work, but I want to mix it up and stay at some others. Polynesian and Animal Kingdom are at the top of that list.

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, im the same. Want to defo stay in the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

16. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Boardwalk is top of my list.

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

hehe, omg the beach club resort looks amazing, its in my DVC book and omg the villa in it looks outstanding, but expensive.

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

No wait, its the boardwalk villas, hehe.

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

lou, hats off to you once again, you truly are THE, not just A, fountain of knowledge.
    just another quick question, with the free passes, do i have to be with my parents and also is it like 12 days for up to 4 people, or like 48 (12x4) passes?

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

While we are asking questions. My mum is thinking about coming down in sept/oct. but since I start in July that is cutting it close for booking. Can we book it now in my name and once I'm down there I try to get the discount. And also whats the discount like on annual pass because I think my mum may get that too.

One of the pools is a beach pool, it has sand but isn't the yucky lake! That's the only reason I want to stay there.