MICHELLE IS DRUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpark90, Jan 23, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome Times.

Oh well, i didnt stay up anyway, my body beat me, haha.

hope you had a good night?

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

no no bad times

one would be what we call.. rough today

and alsooooo
    i appear to have sent out a few drunken messages via teletexting
    i apologise if you recieved one at a ridiculous time!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

No worries, you dont have my number! haha.

For some reason i always text my cousins when im unsober, they hate it, lmao.

I am listening to a french musical the now, its amazing.

4. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

I read my sent items from saturday night, I'd sent loads of people the word 'trousers'

I asked my friend why and he just said 'because we were saying it when my dad dropped us in town, you were already hammered before we even went to the pub'

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, sounds fun!

6. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

nice.

i have had nasty drunken messages left on my phone from people, then again i have had some funny ones as well.

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Michelle, I am disappointed in your lack of drunken randomness on wdwip...get to it!

8. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

i wish we had a video section so she could video it..or at least audio!!!!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Awesome, i was disappointed there was no drunken comments.

I will probably be destroyed on friday night on the disney night out but i wont get to the comp, hehe. so no worries for me and no fun for use.

10. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

YEEEEEEEEEEEHA! What a wonderfull thread!!! lol. Drink Drink and more Drink!! lol

Them bottles earlier look fab! Oh we are going to have some drunken parties in Florida lol.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Dont tease me, i cnt drink out there :'(

12. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha i know leom
    how unfairr :(
    its going to be like rehab, detox thing all in one
    for a yearrr

and then ill come home.. and smell it
    and then be drunk ;o
    oh dear. ahaha

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

LMAO, well im glad i only need to last 10 weeks. im assuming you will be wrecked on your last day in the UK?

But everyones just teasing us.

OMG i am going to be a bloody baby out there, thats so unfair!

The next bugger to mention drinking out there shall suffer pain worse than death.

14. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

sorry leom that be me!

If it helps Michelle my friend jacqui drank out there, she went to a college soreity party that was full of drinking with guys. they were very impressed that she could drink so much and not get drunk (aparently they are light weights over tehre). so as long as you are careful you may be able to have a sneaky drink. but obvo dont jepodise your job!

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha well obviously wouldnt drink on disney grounds

but my friend did a few years in an american college and has give me loadsa places to go for FAKE IDS!!! haha

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Hehe, if im desperate then ill just have to find other ways to get over it, like sugar!

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Erm...guys....I wouldn't start admitting that you're going to drink underage on here....you don't know who reads it!

18. people do drink, and yea I remember the next day lol. She seemed to enjoy herself.

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I wouldnt risk drinking out there anyway, the consequences are too serious to risk it. and besides you can have without drinking.

20. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I rarely drink anyway, so don't expect me to get drunk out there. If i do drink then it will be the night before a day off because i'm guaranteed to be late for work otherwise