MICHELLE IS DRUNK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpark90, Jan 23, 2009.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Ok here we go...

Matt: The Maingate pass allows you to get 3 people into a park per day, for 12 days (not including yourself...you get in with your ID). If you're getting your family in, you do not have to spend the day with them. You can get them into the park in the morning and then go to work. The tickets they are given are park hoppers so they can go to other parks if they want to. If you are getting friends in, you must stay with them all day because you are responsible for them and their actions. So if you go to MK and you take one friend and get them in, you have used up 1 day of you 12 days. So that then means you can only get 3 people into a park for 11 more days. Hope that makes sense!

Rachel: When you book the discounts it's done online through a special discount website. So I imagine that if you booked it now you wouldn't be able to get the discount once you're down here. However, Sept/Oct are low season (September more than October) so you may be able to get rooms anyway. Or I suppose you could ask someone here already to book for you in the 'Other Guests' discount. The only problem is that you'd have to give over credit card details and this probably isn't te safest way!

As for annual passes...I don't remember the exact prices and it took me so long to find them on the Hub that I don't know where they are! It's a bit cheaper...I think the regular annual pass was something like $450 including tax with the discount. I don't know how much a normal annual pass is so I don't know how good that is! It depends on how many times your Mum is coming! Mine is coming twice so it makes sense because it would be cheaper than paying for two lots of tickets which only go for 10 days anyway and Mum needs more than that.

Phew!

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

thanks, I will pass that info on to her. September shouldn't be too bad because she's go with her two friends who both work at the Disney Store. So they will get a discount. And I'll probably get her an annual pass because she is thinking of coming a couple of times and I don't want to waste all of my day entries just letting her in. I have lots of time to figure it out. I'm so jealous of you guys already there, and who get to go soon!

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

cheers lou! that's brill, i shall inform my dad :)

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

So then Lou... just to clear that up... its boggling my small mind... If my cousin and her new husband come over for their honeymoon, I could get them two into the parks for four days say (so they can go to each once!) and then my two friends come to see me at the end of the year (while I still work in EPCOT) and I can get them both in for seven days?

And when you say you have to stay with your friends... would I actually have to according to the rules, or I can I let them roam free if I trust them (which I do! lol) Cos they are thinking of coming literally right at the end of my program so we can go and explore USA when I finish, so I might not be able to get seven days off to go with them at that point!

5. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

Do we get discounts at swan and dolphin!?

they are def my fav hotels :D

6. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Helen says:
    he is fit as a fitty in a fit factory
    Michelle says:
    yess he iss
    he fell out the fit tree and hit every branch on the way down
    Helen says:
    ha ha ha
    if fit was a name, he'd be called Fit McFitty
    Michelle says:
    oooh yesss

Michelle says:
    UNBREAKKK MJY HEARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SAYY YOULL LOVE ME AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN
    Michelle says:

Play/stop Save as
    Helen says:
    things like that dont work on my comp :(
    dunno y
    Michelle says:
    i was serneanding you
    Helen says:
    ha ha ha
    Michelle says:
    hahaha
    Helen says:
    u make me laugh michelle!
    Michelle says:
    oh gooooooood
    as logn aas i dont make you cry
    Helen says:
    ha ha cry with laughter!
    Michelle says:
    that cryy is okayy

Michelle says:
    THOUGHTS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, AND I FEEL THE LOVE IS DEADDDDD, IM LOVINGGG ANGELS INSTEADD
    AND THROUGHT IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    SHE OFFERS MY PROTECTION
    ALOTTA LOVE AND AFFECTION
    Helen says:
    hahaha
    WHETHER I'M RIGHT OR WRONG
    Michelle says:
    YEAHHHH
    AHAHAHAHA
    Helen says:
    AND DOWN THE WATERFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL

Michelle says:
    I CANT STOP LAUGHIN
    AND IM ALONE
    IS THAT SCARY
    Helen says:
    WHEREVER IT MAY TAKE ME
    I KNOW THAT LIFE WON'T BREAK ME
    WHEN I COME TO CALL
    SHE WON'T FORSAKE ME!
    Michelle says:
    **SWAYS
    Helen says:
    **Skates** surely

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha, i had to laugh at that.
    thats awesome, use two are mental!

8. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I think Michelle is prob hungover ha ha ha

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

you girls need to stop talking about me on msn! ;D

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

You wish matt, they were talking about me!

Woohoo! i get to go to disney next month, yeehha!

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

meow
    im rather drunkanhahah
    and o none knows but louisa
    but shes not going to tell
    and neither am i

but shhh
    ahahaha
    i love you

yes i doo

and meaand helen were actully talking abouttttttt

ahaha

for us to know and yous never to fnd out

i have made my visa appoitnment

and vickiii ilov eyouuu

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Michelle I thought you were about to betray me then heehee! x x x

13. Warlock768

Warlock768 New Member

Hen is Michelle is your wife.,?if she is , what is the reason of betraying you.,?