March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

i fancied the eye but i didnt realise it was 13 quid, thought it would be like a fiver or summat!! and i read that there gets massive Q's for it, so im not that bothered if we wanna give it a miss... up to everyone else tho, im easy.

MEGA MEGA excited now, but im also really nervous about meeting everyone!!! will be cool after the first 2 minutes tho hehe, i can imagine there will be lots of excited disney chat.

xx

PS.....Disney Store is a MUST i will not leave london until i see the disney store ;D

2. doowop

doowop New Member

I checked it was 1hour and 33 on my moile it shows call duration!!

That plan sounds cool.

Jilly we have to go the disney store i dont think there will be any argument on that one!!

mike

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Well I think I'm meeting Jilly, Beth and Chris at the hotel at 12.

We will then wait for Nat and Mike, and then I think by teh time you guys get here and get sorted, tehn James and Steph will be with us??

Hope everyone is ok

xKx

4. doowop

doowop New Member

1 more sleep guys... i will phone evryone tonite just to confirm all the details and just for a natter to be honest!!

5. Beth

Beth New Member

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO nearly there!

6. doowop

doowop New Member

Hey guys.. this gonna be the last time im on until after the interview so i just want to wish everyone the best of luck!!

U know you can all do it!!

If i can ill try and get on later but if not..

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!

Mike

7. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hey dudes! ;)

I cant wait to meet you all tommorrow! I think most of you have my mobile number so feel free to call me or text me anytime!
    Mike I'll see you at the bus station around 1pm tommorrow, and I'll see the rest of you at the hotel or at TGI's.

Hugs and kisses to you all! :-* Keep positive, we are all going through the same thing so we can support each other on Monday morning!. (I may need someone to hold my hand! lol!)

Nat xxx

8. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey everyone...

Looking forward to tomorrow so much!! Actually its only 22 mins till tomorrow, so soon it'll be today!!!!

Can't wait till we finally all meet...our ickle family!! *hugs*

Speak to you all soon

xKx

9. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Looks like I missed a few people already, but good luck everyone, soak it all in and enjoy your mini-holidays in the capital. :)

Andrew

10. Beth

Beth New Member

Just back from work, all packed, and slightly freaking! All my friends are being so sweet with all my many mini-rants!

see you all so so soon! :) :-[

x

11. doowop

doowop New Member

hey do we still need this board now?? or shuld we have a joint one? beths alreadystarted one!!

if anyones reading this HI!!! Hope it went well.. im sure it did ur fab!!

12. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

hmm gd point, Well we all know each other and in the same boat now so yeah, good idea Mike and we can use the one Beth has started.
    Any1 else think the same?
    Ian

13. becky!

becky! New Member

My interview was on the 17th - i dont know anyone, :-[

14. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

I cant believe its all over! :eek:

Hey Mike and Ian - glad to see you're home safely and back on the boards too! It was so good to meet you both (even though i couldn't understand you most of the time Ian!) ;D

So how many Disney friends can you fit in a revolving door? ;D

xxx

15. doowop

doowop New Member

ha was it 8 in the end?!! hahaha ill never forget that it was the funniest thing ever!!!! hahaha!!

love yas
    mike

16. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

OMG Mike! I couldnt stop laughing! That was sooo funny! ;D ;D

17. doowop

doowop New Member

Ha! and poledancing Nat!!! And jilly in general was just so funny!! and pete docherty the waiter at tgi's!! wonder if jillys in

WELL DONE IAN!!

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Most amazing/funny/bizarre weekend of my life.

Thanks to Jilly for getting me hooked on strawberry daquaries haha!!

Everyone was so amazing and we had so much fun!!

19. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi everyone.

I had a fab few days and it was great meeting everyone (your all sooo nice). I can't believe that the interviews are over now and that all we have to do is wait. I'm more nervous now than yesterday i think.

I wish every1 the best of luck and well done to Ian it's fab news that your going so soon.

I Hope to c or speck to you all soon.

Steph.

20. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

mmmm! Strawberry Daquiris! Its a shame Ian that our one was just strawberry puree! :D