March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Megara

Megara New Member

AND Lizzie! we will start throwing dust now in case she re-applies.

2. doowop

doowop New Member

Oh yesh.. aww i love lizzie shes sooo sweet!! were gonna need more dust guys!!

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Steph's been ill and REALLY busy at work too!! Hopefully she'll be on more now!!

Miss Ya

xKx

4. doowop

doowop New Member

aww bless!! thanks mummy!!

5. Megara

Megara New Member

I have a very large quantity still.Let's get Beth there and then start on the next lot of victims candidates. One job at a time so we can consentrate the effects.

6. doowop

doowop New Member

Muhaha!!

7. Beth

Beth New Member

ahhh thanks guys, I'm really touched :) If anything could it's made me even more sure of how I want to go, not only now for Disney,but to be with you guys- you're all soooo fab!x

:-* :-* :-*

xx

8. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey Beth

we all really want you to get called and we all are throwing masses of pixie dust for you.

Fingers crossed

Jx ;D

9. Megara

Megara New Member

Aww, that's so sweet Beth. I think your fab too! *Throws a HUGE handful of Pixie Dust*

10. doowop

doowop New Member

Beth my darling.. Love you too!! xxxxx

11. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi Guys

Just signed in to say hello to you all.

Kirsty, Nat and Jo your going to love the concert I saw them in Cardiff on Wednesday and they were fanstic. and I scream and scream and scream so much that I lost my voice the following day. The photos I have taken also come out really well. Enjoy I Know you all will.

Beth;- I've still got my fingers and toes crossed for you and you can have all my pixie dust.

Mike: - Sorry i've been away, but i have missed you all and I can't wait until we are there. Only 5 months and 1 week until then, when Kirtsy, Beth, Chris and I all fly out. - OH MY GOD!.

Also Mike just to pre warn you I won't be on the boards for the most of August as I will be Travelling in Kenya. Just so you don't miss me to much (Ha Ha Ha).

A big hello to everyone and i'm really looking forward to being there now and It's going to be very hard watching you all leave before me but I know it won't be long until rest of the 5th December guys are with you.

I hope your all having a good summer, talk soon

Steph

12. doowop

doowop New Member

thats ok steph coz we love you and ill forgive you!!

13. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Steph I knew it would be good coz I saw them a month ago at Wembley, but this was AMAZING.

They had the most spectacular Disney-style fireworks at the end during Never Forget and Lulu came to sing Relight my Fire...that totally made my night.

I didn't want it to end and I wish I was going to see them again, it was so great.

So now I'm hyped on Take That right now which is good coz it takes my mind off all things Disney, which was beginning to annoy my family and work mates hehe!!

Speak Soon

xKx

14. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Oh my God! It was brilliant!!
    I had tears in my eyes during those fireworks! I hope they release another album so they can tour again cos they always put on such amazing live shows! I think my 'Jason crush' has started up again now! ;D ;D

15. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

hehe I'm just crushing on them all :D

I was soooo moved!! It was amazing.

Can't wait to see you guys again.

xKx

16. doowop

doowop New Member

nat.. ur avatar is well cute!!

17. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Take That was amazing!! "Never Forget" was brilliant, I had goose bumps!!

Didnt want them to stop :( Keep looking at the pictures, hehe

Really hope they will tour again :D

xx

18. doowop

doowop New Member

They so will!! They've easily cashed in on this one!!

19. Beth

Beth New Member

Never took you for a cynic!!

Well guess what folks I was woken at 5 this morning by Jason (yes, he rang, before your mind runs away Mike!) and I'm coming to Disney with you!!! I shall be in merchandise and leaving end of July if my visa can be sorted by then, or end of August if not!

Once everyone else was up (unsurprisingly didn’t manage to get back to sleep and am paying for it now!) I dragged Mum back over to Epcot to see the shops/stall as although had made point of going into the Rose & Crown had never actually visited the merchandise sections. It all looked really interesting and when I spoke to someone who was working on the outside stall (Katherine) she was lovely, really chatty, and then on her break showed me round the shops and introduced me to everyone! It’s very surreal but feel really lucky to of found out whilst I was here so had opportunity to see where I would be.

thanx for all the pixie dust guys - corny but too - dreams do come true!!

speak properly when I get back!!!!

xxxxx

20. Megara

Megara New Member

;D ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!! ;D

The Pixie Dust has done it's job.

Well done Beth! SO happy for you! :-*