March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

I agree more pixie dust!! *throws over beth* shes gonna be covered in the stuff!!
    Come on disney u know its the right thing!!!!

2. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey All

Yep i agree too more pixie dust for beth!! My date has now changed to July 18th!! I cant wait!! How cool but loads of work to be done so i must get on!!

Congrats to you to NAT!! YAY

Jx

3. Megara

Megara New Member

Ok, I've found a new Pixie Dust supplier, huge quantities now avalible for throwing at Beth ;D

4. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Hey James

That means we'll be arriving the same day :)

Gem
    x0x

5. doowop

doowop New Member

yay!! it all coming together!!!

well done on finding a new pixie dust supplier meg!! ;)

6. Megara

Megara New Member

I'm glad I did, I've thrown rather a lot in the last couple of months. I just hope we don't have to use it too much longer for our group. :-\

7. JamesE

JamesE New Member

thanks for all the pixie dust throwing guys, it has worked for me! YAY!

I just hope to with one last effort we will be able to get Beth out with us.

Jx ;D

8. Megara

Megara New Member

Yes, I got a concentrated formula Pixie dust this time. I hope it does the trick for Beth.

9. doowop

doowop New Member

could you put me in touch wih ur supplier meg?

10. JamesE

JamesE New Member

and me pls meg!

11. Megara

Megara New Member

Well, I could pass on some of my supplies if you want boys.

My supplier is a little nervous about people getting carried away and shaking her too hard, so would like to remain unknown :-\

12. doowop

doowop New Member

well i guess thats fair enough!!

but u may want to warn her im going to neverland soon.. so to keep an eye out for me...

Mike x

13. Megara

Megara New Member

Oh I have warned her of our arrival date Mike, but hopefully by then Beth will have a date so we won't need her dust anymore. ;D

14. doowop

doowop New Member

Indeed i second that!! come on Disney.. if ur reading this Beth is a great girl!! shes sociable, sensitive, witty and shes wonderful dont pass her up because shes great!!! And i think i speak for all of us when i say it wont be the same without her!!

Love you beth!!

15. Megara

Megara New Member

Yes indeed, pleeeeeease Disney don't spoil the Magic, give Beth a start date!

16. doowop

doowop New Member

Guys the campaign starts here!! Disney we beg u shes great for it!

17. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Totally the best!! Beth is amazing and would make Disney so much better!! YAY BETH!!

xKx

18. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Oh My God i can't believe i've missed so much. I must be working to hard (HeHe). I'm so happy that both James and Nat have got in. It's going to be great. keeping my fingers + toes crossed for Beth.

Hey Kirsty, jo and James I had a brillent evening the other night we will have to do it again shortly. And I can't believe i'm not allow the time off work to join you all in Alton Towers.

Well done again James and Nat. YAY, YAY, YAY

Steph :) :D ;D

19. doowop

doowop New Member

u have been very quiet steph i demand a reason!! hope ur ok hunny!!

20. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Im supporting Beth too!! She's fab! If it wasnt for her I would never have found the Disney offices for my interivew!! ;D ;D

*Throws pixie dust for Jilly too* Lets hope Jilly can make it out to join us somehow! :-*

Hi Steph. Thank you! Shame you cant make Alton towers! :'( But at least i'll see you in December. xx