March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Good luck mate - have a great time and do our lot proud!

Cya in 5 months 8)

2. Beth

Beth New Member

can't believe he's off!

very surreal!

big luv and hugs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. doowop

doowop New Member

Madness!!

4. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Hey guys first update while i get a breather.
    I arrived 1am !!! so just went straight to bed and up at 6 this morning for first presentation this morning.
    Only downside is tht i have been put into Vista Way as commons is full. I will be moved there in next 3 to 6 weeks.
    So just went shopping today for food at walmart and unpacked, and the heat OMG 92 today so a wee bit on the hot side.

TTFN

5. ScottishTinkerbell

ScottishTinkerbell New Member

Hey Ian, So cool to hear fae ya when your actully there!! I'm so excited but still another month before i Join ya! If you do get a chance to log on keep us updated but I bet your gonna be really busy adjusting! Well hope your lovin it huni,

All the best

Sam xxxxx

6. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Wow 92'F! Sounds lovely!

So cool to hear from you now you're actually there! Keep in touch and have fun! :-*

Nat xxx

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Dude that sounds awesome am made up its good altho 6am starts :eek:

keep us posted ya wee laddy!!

8. doowop

doowop New Member

Just pushin our group up for those who still visit!!hi!!

9. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

well finally got all the paper work side out the way and got my uniform, not that bad but hate the hat !!! so I have wed, thur off and start friday in the chippy.
    Been to all the theme parks and pleasure island every night ,Been a great laugh since i got here and off to pleasure island again tonight.
    Just uploaded some pictures from pi and my uniform.
    at www.ian-bird.fotopic.net

ttfn Ian xxx

10. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Nice pics - by the looks of it there aren't too many guys cluttering up the place on your nights out! And the Little Mermaid is looking pretty hot 8)

Sorry to hear bout the hat, always hoped that was only an optional extra....

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Dude thats quite the selection of laydeez u have there!! well done!!
    as for the uniform... it may take some time getting used to it but its not as bad as i initially thought!!

Glad you're having fun mate you look really happy! am super jealous!!

Mike

12. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Do any guys go to Pleasure Island except you Ian? ;D ;D

You look like your having loads of fun! Am dead jealous but glad to see you're enjoying it :-*

xxx

13. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Sounds like you are having a fab time hunny!!

Glad you're enjoying it...and don't you look sexy in your uniform hehe!!

xKx

14. ScottishTinkerbell

ScottishTinkerbell New Member

Hi Ian, looks like you are having an excellent time! Just one question, where are all the guys? Please tell me there are as many guys as they are girls all over you!!

Keep enjoying it mate, cya soon Sam xxx ;D

15. doowop

doowop New Member

yeah i agree with sam there better be some hottage!!

maybe even someone for me!! nah just kiddin!! well kinda :p

hope ur avin a blast dude!!

16. doowop

doowop New Member

we also ayin goodbye to Jilly now good luck hunny!!

17. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

who needs lots of guys when u have me??? lol
    Nah there are plenty guys but i fight them off, plenty to choose from ladies and mike well the night club with the cpinny floor manacins well lets just say ur kinda club, bein hit on by men ain't my thing loads a fruits there but gd music so i stay beside the girls so i don't get hit on, comedy club is a must so funny to start ur night off, best has to be rock in roll beach club live bands everynight, yeh u will have a blast. That is me been there everynight just so i can see what one's are best, so Sunday and Thursdays are the nights to be there, monday is ip cast member night but to many fannies there so a no go.
    So just back from the pool and geting ready for my 5 til 00.30 shift first one

18. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Ian

Cool pictures. Look like lots of fun, I can't wait to join u with the others in december its going to be great. The uniform doesn't look to bad. oh and I received my info pack today and its very cool and I got very excited when the luggage lables fell out the pack. I hope enjoy your first day at work, but i'm sure you will.

Talk to you soon

Steph

19. doowop

doowop New Member

yay!!! thats made me smile now!! you love the fruits ian dont even lie!! But seriously its great to hear that ur having a great time wish i was over there now!! stay in touch dude!! 4 months 6 days til i get out there!!

20. doowop

doowop New Member

Hey guys hes put more pics on not loads but still.. looks pretty cool!! not long left for us now!! ;D