March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Megara

Megara New Member

Good on you Jilly..... You will be there with us, I know you will!

2. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

Yup, and until you're out there with us physically, you'll be with us in spirit for sure.

3. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

everytime anyone sees a hot guy they will think of me ;D

4. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

lol! ;D Jilly and her hot guys!
    Im so pleased that you're re-applying. And I might be there with you coz i've still not had my result yet!

Well done to Steph!! :-*

xxx

5. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Well done Steph and everone else who has go in.

I may well be joining you nat and jilly in the reapplication process coz i havent heard yet either. Fingers crossed tho it will be in the next few days

;D Jx ;D

6. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Im officially invading the 20th boards as there are only a few of us who still dont know yet and we are spread between the two days!!!

So Chris, James, Beth, Holly and Nat how u guys all doing?! Ive had enough now, and if theyve left us this long just to tell us we arent going its just cruel :(

I barely slept last night, and i literally havent had my phone more than 2 inches away from me all day! its like torture... i WANNA know!!!!

Hugs Gem
    x0x

7. Megara

Megara New Member

I want you all to know too... It's not fair that we don't all know. :'(

8. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Im seriously going crazy now! Im close to tears coz im so stressed! :'(
    I just want to know either way! :'(

(((Hugs)))) to us all who are waiting, wont be long now......I hope!

Nat xxx

9. doowop

doowop New Member

Im stressed out waiting for you all to hear!

xx

10. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

i actually did cry earlier, then i had a nap (but left my phone on) and i feel a bit better now, hopefully ill sleep well tonight- the stress is really getting to me :(

Lets hope tomorrow, i think we should be allowed to go now just because of how good and patient weve been not ringing them! ;D

Big Hugs to all the other waiteee's

Lets look on the bright side, at least theres not been an email either... :-\

Gem
    x0x

11. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi guys

I got F&B and thanks to every1 that said well done and good luck to every1 who hasn't heard i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Luv Steph.

12. monkian

monkian New Member

congrats too everyone that heard...and woohoo to jilly for deciding to reapply!!!!!

13. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

i rang them 2days ago.. im wait listed.. but alexis gave me no information and hung up before i got a chance to ask her..

so... does anybody know what the deal with waitlisted is? i.e. length of time?

14. doowop

doowop New Member

From what ive read it can be any amount of time. Ive heard it can be 3 weeks to 3 months it could be anything its likem being on call!!

Mike

15. doowop

doowop New Member

woooo!!! hey guys u need to hear!! just to prove 20th people rule!!!

16. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Can't speak from experience or for the UK to be quite honest... but what I was told for the Canadian waitlist is you could hear anytime, from within 1 week to 1 year... (it's been almost 2 weeks for me allready).

17. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

not gonna sit round here for a year waiting to hear.. if i dont hear by a month im gonna take it as a no.. and head to south africa or cambodia.

18. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Just bumping this up for the 3 remaining 20th peeps. Myself, James and Beth. We are still waiting along with our lovely friend Gemma from the 21st gang.
    Keep strong guys! Hopefully it will be soon!! :'(

Well done to Chris and Holly who found out last night! :-*
    I know Chris had a big celebration until 4am! ;D ;D

19. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Oh well. We have the results....we've been waitlisted :'(

Thank you for everyones support and lovely messages! You're all wonderful!!! :-* We'll just have to see what happens i guess!

xxxx

20. doowop

doowop New Member

I know ur gonna get there in the end guys!! i just know it! u have to!