March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

Just pushin us up the boards its very quiet on here lately!! stop stressing.. beth came up with the theory earlier... kirsty and blonde beth had a long winded process of application and dave and mooch worked there already, ian needed to know so i think they prioritised the applications from them.

I think this is prob the most realistic theory because its all true!!

Mike

2. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Good theory people!

Im trying to be positive but might just book a room at the Novotel for November anyway! ;D
    to look on the bright side - i can do some more poledancing on the tube and have another TGI's! :D

3. doowop

doowop New Member

Thats a good point Nat ur poledancing impressed us all!! hopefully u wont have to do it in November but if we go we should arrange for apole to put in ur apartment. i think disney would love it!! an on our birthday my present can be a dance :)

4. doowop

doowop New Member

Just pushin us up u can see how bored i am at work!! wots everyone up to this week besides waiting eagerly!!

5. doowop

doowop New Member

just pushin us up plz see above??!!

6. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Bumping us up board! ;D

The poledancing themed birthday sounds great Mike! :D
    I think we could arrange that! haha!

7. doowop

doowop New Member

Ill buy the pole!!! hehe!!

Gosh this waiting is a bit scary!!

Mike

8. monkian

monkian New Member

don't worry...i am with you every step!!!!! i just know you'll all get in!!! i'm impressed an i ain't even met you...YET!!!!!! ;)

9. doowop

doowop New Member

Bet ur dying to meet us though!!

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Seriously Ana...they are all amazing people!

Truely my best mates and I wouldn't change them for the world! There all unique and all totally rock.

Wishing so hard you hear soon...its getting to me too!!

xKx

11. monkian

monkian New Member

oh but i will get to meet you ....i will!!!!!!!!!! hehehe in those humid florida swamps hehehe

12. doowop

doowop New Member

Kirsty i agree i think everyone i've met soo far has been amazing and everyone deserves so much in life never mind in this crazy Disney application process!!

Id like to keep in touch with everyone regardless of if i get the job or not!! i love our lil family soo much u guys rule!! xx

Mike xx

13. doowop

doowop New Member

Just pushin us up hope some of the 20th people hear soon!!

x

14. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

hey i was at the interview on the 20th, i only just found this website.., whoever the girl was that megan interviewed at the very start of the day told me about it (i was that odd guy from belfast who you probably didnt understand).. but i 4 got the website address.. whoever you were

out if intrest has anybody heard back yet? a friend of a friend who was at the interview heard back yesterday and she got the job.

damn im so nervous..

aaroncorry@hotmail.com add me to msn..

one

15. doowop

doowop New Member

Hey dude ive not heard back yet but a couple of others have. dont think i got to meet u! was it jilly or sam who told u about this site?

16. Megara

Megara New Member

Jilly was interviewed by Julie, so it must have been Sam..... or someone else :-\

17. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

no idea who it was all i know she was female, scottish and had to go back to uni the next day for a spanish exam ???

was hoping to hear something today.. tempted to cave in and email them.. but dont think that would be such a good idea. ... daam this is frustrating

18. PlanetD

PlanetD Member

Same here, nerve wrecking! It is very tempting to email them...very! But I don't think they will forget about anybody. Eventually (I know...that is the tricky bit) everybody will get a message.

PD

19. doowop

doowop New Member

I know ive been contemplating sending an email or calling but i dont think i will.

20. mista_ac

mista_ac New Member

i almost caved... i had the email typed then i closed it i didnt send it.. i have never EVER been so nervous about getting a call about a job.