Looking for Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vallie, Jul 25, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

no internet??? that would suck lol.
    no i don't have a blog yet but I will start one if I get the job. I just don't want to start one yet in case I don't get it :'(

2. AlanWCollins

AlanWCollins New Member

I couldn't go on the ICP for three months without my laptop. I would probs also buy a wireless router out there - I have never used wires with my laptop and I don't intend to! Plus it's easy to setup encryption.

I have decided to start a blog, even though I've only just applied and don't know if I'll be successful. It doesn't look particularly good atm, as I haven't had the time to play about with the layout.

If you wanna see it, tis at http://www.itstartswithadream.co.uk/

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

its looking good Alan! Better than mine, im still tweaking mine...well i say tweaking i mean massively working on it when i can lol.

4. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

5. amberjayne

amberjayne New Member

i have a blog as well
    http://ambersdisneydream.blogspot.com/
    its only just new as I'm still quite a few days off from leaving...
    but i think there the best idea, this is my second program and i wish i stuck to writting a blog on my first!

6. Elle

Elle New Member

Jenn I just read yours and it made me all excited again about going! lol (Not that i'm not excited already, you just forget exactly how amazing it is whilst you're worrying about visa's and passports etc!) I can't wait to go!
    My blog's up to date with the preparations and whatnot, and in 30 days time (yay!) it'll be from Florida!

www.freewebs.com/disneyislife

7. Charli

Charli New Member

I had my phone interview for the ICP Summer 09 today, so I created a blog as a "just in case", and so I can look back on today and see how well worth the panic was! (I hope!)

http://charliemalo.blogspot.com/

8. Elle

Elle New Member

I finally updated my blog on the first month out there, hopefully it'll be a bit more regular now i'm starting to settle in!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have not put in anything new, i should have updated it when i found out i wasnt going to edinburgh but i am going to wait until i find out the dates. mines is my signature for whoever wants to check it out. If you do could you please leave me a comment, i like knowing that people read it. I should get a view count thing but i dont know how to get one!

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I have a blog, there's a link in my signature :) I'm also welsh_cakes on livejournal, though that is friends locked :-X

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

lol i would but it means my friends and family having to get accounts.

i would like a view count thingy...but not sure how to get one.

i need to figure out how to put an overall guestbook on it...i will try and tweak it at the weekend.

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Does anybody know how to get a view count thing?

14. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Hehe that's the reason I've locked mine! I don't want my Mum reading all about my uni shenanigans! ;D I'll prob make a new one especially for them which I won't lock, if I get the place on CRP! :D

15. disneyprincess87

disneyprincess87 New Member

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Mine is still the same: www.freewebs.com/disneygibbs but I've added new sections and some more posts. Ive also changed the home page song hehe!