london

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mandy_W, Jul 7, 2005.

1. sutherz

sutherz New Member

i work 100 metres from the aldgate station and was there an hour before the blast. i saw everything from my window. bastards

2. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

glad to hear your ok though sutherz.

Ellen i second the love motion, we defently need more of it

3. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I'm very glad to hear that no one from the U.K. pavilion was directly affected...all my love and support to everyone from the U.K.! Be strong..we're all here for you!!!

4. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i felt so sorry for everyone involved. Seeing people talk about their experiences on tv was just terrible.

I got kinda shaken up by it as well, as i have family in the area, and would be using the transport atn that sort of time - they r ok though - they were no where near apparently. I also had a choice of a couple of interview dates  -this thursday coming or the thursday just gone - thinking about my travel plans and timings - if i had chosen the first thursday i would have been in kings cross sttion at the time of the attacks. so that kinda frightened me, but thats made me change my travels for next week as i don't want to be late and i suppose im a little worried something else will happen. but its not about me - i hope no one on here has any missing family or friends.

Just remember - they can't win - we can't let these evil people win.

5. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

Good luck with ur interview sarah and i'm glad ur ok (good timing not picking the 1st thursday), along with ur family who were in london at the time

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i cnt believe people can do such evil things to innocent people. i think security everywher should be like it is now after the attacks because i went into town the thursday lunch time and came across 8 policeman and it made me feel even more scared because they were there and i no ther normally not. like everybody else my thoughts go to everyone who's been a victim to all of this.

xxx

7. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

wot about the poor kids who will go trough life noing that daddy was a bomber!!!

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ah yeah thats awful to :-\

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer everythin bout the whole situation just sucks!!!

when are people gonna see violince isn't the answer!!!

10. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

its not huge though is it? its some dummy bombs which make a bang but nothing else - thank goodness - oh Mickey! i just relised i was in London this time last week, and the 7/7 was 2 weeks ago - thursdays are turning into horrible days

11. Dan

Dan New Member

Thank God that's all it was.

Our country is in genuine danger now, thanks to some political game that most of the innocent people back in the UK didn't want to be part of. But whilst the bigwigs in the governments sit there and preach about this and that in their cosy offices, innocent people going to work and kids going to school are forced to do just that in threatening circumstances.

Dan

12. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

well said dan, it sucks big time