London 21st November!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Nov 7, 2009.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

It's not stupid - I did the same thing when I went to Aberdeen! Return = £106!
    Instead, I bought singles: Lancaster - Edinburgh, Edinburgh to Aberdeen, then Aberdeen to Edinburgh, Edinburgh to Lancaster - came to just under £53!
    I know that still seems expensive, but I found out less than a week before that I would be going to Aberdeen, and only booked like 2 days before... much cheaper! :)
    Good luck!
    xx

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

As far as the Tfl (Transport for London) website says, Waterloo isn't closed but the Jubilee line is and Waterloo is undergoing maintenance for escalators... I really hope it's not shut because I booked my train to there from Salisbury!! You can get to the Disney offices in Hammersmith by getting the District line which just means going to Embankment on the Bakerloo and swapping lines :)

3. Oh awesome, so what kind of times are people getting into Waterloo, would anyone fancy going across to Hammersmith together, no worries if not?

I am coming up on the train with one of my friends, but he isn't going for an interview he said he'll just hang around in London for me.

4. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Oh well i just really cant read instructions then lol. Just incase i am right im getting my dad to take me because i would prob get lost on the trains anyway. x

5. Only one short day away now :S

6. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Ooh I'm excited! I am going to be wearing grey trousers and a pink shirt with a purple coat and I have ginger hair! My name is Catherine, I look forward to meeting you guys tomorrow!! ;D

7. I'm in a black pinstripe suit with pink shirt too. Brown hair though - look forward to meeting you!

8. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Good luck tomorrow! Us Canadians don't have anything til the new year.

9. lowrigokarts

lowrigokarts New Member

Right im leaving Cardiff now and heading for Hammersmith. See you all there & good luck everyone ;D

10. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Good luck Disney troopers, I had my interview today at Hammersmith, you will absolutely love the building, the presentation, the people, and the whole thing - be aware that after the presentation they will tell you your interview times and then literally give you all the time up to your interview off, so i'd advise getting the Hammersmith & City line up to Wood Lane and check out our beautiful Westfield shopping mall!

The interviews were late today so expect your interview to be up to an hour later than you were told, but it gives you time to enjoy the amazing Disney HQ and to just enjoy yourself!

When you get to Hammersmith, Disney HQ has two entrances, one which is on a corner opposite the Hammersmith Apollo - DON'T go in there, its the wrong one and you might wait in a queue only to be told you're in the wrong place. You need to get to Disney's OTHER entrance which is literally just down the road. If you're at the Hammersmith Apollo entrance, continue walking down the street (towards the Underground sign) - keep going, turn slightly left and you'll be able to see the Walt Disney Company sign through the revolving doors, that's your entrance and the fantastic Yummy Jobs team will be there to greet you (they did a grand job today, well done guy :) :) )

have fun!

11. Sofi

Sofi Guest

Good luck tomorow everyone =D x

12. madridpolis

madridpolis New Member

Good luck everyone!!!!! I'm in my hotel and I'm going to sleep right now to be there tomorrow!!!!! I'll be wearing a blue suit with a white shirt and a blue tie!!!!

13. Tasha--x

Tasha--x Member

Well done to everyone who was there today :D Had such a great day met loads of cool people!! Just gotta wait now guys arghh I want to know now :-\ This week is gonna kill me !! Lol feel free to add me on facebook.. Natasha Leanne Price :) xx

14. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yay, just got home! Brilliant day, met lots of you lovely people. Fingers crossed we all see each other in Florida next year!! ;D

15. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Ha i met so many people today it was crazy. If your interview was between 2 and 4.20 i prob saw you. lol. sat chatting to everyone before their interviews. Hope it all went well for everyone. Going to all see each other in Florida coz we were all AWESOME!

16. jdavies

jdavies New Member

heyyy all im James Davies or my email jpdav@live.co.uk if you want to add me on facebook. i had my interview at 11.40ish today with jeff he was so chilled! i thought of so many things to say after I came out of the interview but i thought it went okay. nervous now to find out, good luck everyone :)

17. Hey fingers crossed for you all, Friday's just around the corner, so we'll all hopefully know soon.

I'm on facebook if anybody wants to add me Amy Jackman - Portsmouth network :D