living arrangements!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by mac shell, Sep 30, 2009.

1. neevyweevy

neevyweevy New Member

They don't do mixed sex apartments so you definitely won't be able to share with your bf. If he lives in the same complex as you then the 1am curfew won't make much difference, it might just be a problem if you have a roommate though!! If he's in a different complex and comes over before you have to sign people in, i think it was either 9pm or 10pm, then it should be ok, it's only after you sign people in that it could get tricky!

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

eeek i hope were on the same complex :) but if not i guess we'll just haveto get used to it lol i have 5 flatmates right now i live with anyway so i'm used to it x

3. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

I wasn't given a request option. And once you're there, it's 50 bucks to request to change!

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

yeah you definately wont get to stay together but even if you were in the same building you might have such different schedules that you'd see eachother for the same amount of time if you had the same schedules and were in different complexes!

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

yeh i guess so, im looking forward to it all tho still i haven't been to america for 4 years :) x