Liverpool November 18th F2F

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by StevenC, Nov 7, 2009.

1. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

i never even asked when we'd be hearing from them! i'm hoping it's next friday because my mobile phone has run out of battery & i've left my charger at my house in manchester lol, not going back there until tomorrow either!
    p.s. was nice meeting you laura :) how'd you think it went?? xx

2. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Well considering there are still the London interviews to do, I expect it will be next Friday!!

3. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

possibly but some people who had their interviews last week have already heard!

4. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

it's definitely next week - the people who already heard are on a different ICP, ours is just summer. I got told next week and it makes way more sense!

5. StevenC

StevenC New Member

hi!

i know someone who was at the liverpool interview on the 18th this week (same date as me) who received a rejection email today... which sucks =(

i still havent received any emails yet tho... so i guess it could come at any time.

6. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I've not had any emails yet but i don't know if thats a good thing or not :-\ x

7. CharlotteSparkle

whaaaat!! that's pretty crazy! I'm surprised Yummy had time to send an email today, what with the London interviews going on all day. I guess we should be thankful we didn't receive the same email, and keep our fingers crossed :-\

8. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

they told me today that at the last interview in london that they have not told anyone yet and that the earliest we will hear is friday but dont hold your breath. I suprised that your friend would have been rejected already. thats really strange that he would find out before they have decided who is going. Maybe he just didnt fit into what they wanted. x

9. CharlotteSparkle

I'm really surprised too, I wouldn't have thought they would send rejection emails so soon, when they hadn't even finished interviewing everyone. AND on a Saturday! That's pretty unusual for Yummy Jobs.

10. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Oh wow, that's sad about the rejection email.
    Yeah, I thought it would make more sense for it to be the next friday coming now, but I was being hopeful! lol.

P.S. It was nice meeting you too Heather :). I think it went alright... I think I answered the questions as best I could considering my nerves and my inability to construct a sentance that makes any sense lol. But I was happy I didn't make a fool of myself. I'll find out whether that was good enough soon enough! How about you? You enjoy the Jonas Brothers concert?

11. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

I'm hoping mine went alright! I answered every question the best I could so all I can do now is wait. Friday is aaages away though lol!
    & OMG Jonas Brothers were amaaaazing. I had such a good time :D and I'm glad both my Disney things were on the same day now haha it ended up working out pretty well :)
    xxx

12. debbie593

debbie593 New Member

Hey guys, im Debbie. Just thought id introduce myself, i was at the interviews in Liverpool. I had to wait till 4.40pm for my interview, walking around liverpool for 6 hours was a tad boring in the end! lol
    I think my interview went well (dont want to jinx anything!). The girl i went in with was very nice, and i think we both did well.
    I had Jeff, he was ace!!! I so want the accent hehe. I tend to accidently imitate accents but was glad i didnt in the interview!
    Jeff said we should hear by friday (27th) so fingers crossed for all of us!!
    I work at Disney Store at the mo, so really hope i get chance to work in FL!
    I went to see Jonas Brothers too! Last night in Manchester, with some work mates, it was so good!
    Im gutted i hadnt found this forum before the interviews, could have met up with some of you on the day.
    I met a girl when looking for the building, so at least we werent there on our own. I spoke to some ppl but it all feels like a blur now lol. I was pretty nervous, but surprisingly fine for the interview. It felt very informal so was all good.
    Debs

13. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

Yay for JoBro's!! I wanted to go last night so bad but could only afford to go the one time! Hope your interview went well Debbie :) xx

14. debbie593

debbie593 New Member

I cant bear with the wait any longer! lol. Im checking my emails about 4 times a day!
    I hope we all hear tomorrow.
    Debbie