Liverpool November 18th F2F

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by StevenC, Nov 7, 2009.

1. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

yeah the train i'm getting gets in at 8am at liverpool lime street & i fully intended to get a taxi anyway so maybe the three of us could hop in one?? :) x

2. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

yeah thats ok with me :) x

3. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Omigod I'm getting so nervous! haha. I think I'm going to travel to L/pool the night before and stay at the premier inn in the city centre, so if anyone's around the day before let me know!!

4. tito2502

tito2502 New Member

I'm up the night before *AND* staying in the Premier Inn!!
    I've added you on msn ^_^

5. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

Ok guys i'm getting pretty nervous now! I couldn't sleep last night because I had these nervous butterflies in my tummy lol and the interview isn't until Wednesday.

Is anyone else starting to get nervous or is it just me? x

6. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Could you send that add again please - I didn't know who it was so i didn't accept it, sorry!

I'm so completely nervous and I've done it before, but once you get there it's so casual and relaxed you'll forget being nervous and enjoy it. I know from experience there's no point saying 'don't be nervous' because if you want something this badly of course you'll be nervous. But trust me on this - you will relax when you meet the disney recruiters, they're so completely lovely!

7. StevenC

StevenC New Member

i'm going down to liverpool tomorrow to stay with my friend before the interview.

im looking forward to it lots and lots =D

im going out on the weds night too to celebrate... so if any1 is still around n fancies going out let me knooow... altho most of u will probs just go home after the interview lol!

looking forward to seeing every1 ^_^

8. tito2502

tito2502 New Member

I readded but I think now maybe you'd have to add me if you rejected it.

I'm

rbs.tito@gmail.com

Anyone who's going, feel free to chat :D

9. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Soorry. I'm sure my lack of reply isn't helpful to those possibly thinking about getting a taxi from Liverpool Lime St to the interview place.
    I'm almost sure I'll be getting the 6.58 train from manc pic to liv lime, arriving at 7.47 on weds. Those of you are around the same, yes yes yes, lets share a taxi, although I can't really think of a place or how we could meet... considering we don't really know what we look like lol. Maybe the exit leading to the taxi rank...? This plan could completely fail lol.
    However if you're getting on that train I am, I shall be wearing a bright red bag, black jacket and a grey dress if you want to say hi! lol.
    My email is laura.hibbert@hotmail.co.uk if you want to contact me further.

:D

10. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'm going to be on the 7.29 train from Warrington which comes from Manchester i guess lol. I'll be wearing a red shirt, black trousers and a black cardie so if people want to stop me from looking all nervous and lost on my own they can come and talk to me lol x

11. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

i'm getting the manchester train which gets to liverpool at 7.57am i think so if people wanna share a taxi then give me an add on msn & i'll give you my mobile number so we can text where we are on the day etc. i'll be wearing black trousers with a white blouse & black jacket :) my msn is miss_kink@hotmail.co.uk (please ignore the embarassing email, it was a silly nickname from school!!!) i'm so excited but nervous too because it means so much! if i don't speak to everyone before then i wish everyone the best of luck :D xxx

12. tito2502

tito2502 New Member

Going up to Liverpool soon… I can't believe how excited I am, I feel like I'm about 10 or something!

13. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I added you on msn x

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

GOOD LUCK! ;D
    xx

15. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

accepted you! hopefully get to talk to you later today :) x x

16. tito2502

tito2502 New Member

Just checked in at the Premier Inn =)

17. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

I shall add you now, I will be getting the train from manc pic which arrives about 10 mins before you, but shall wait :)

18. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

yay laura just accepted your request, been downstairs with my msn on so i didn't know you were talking to me kandicombo, sorry!!! x x

19. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

good luck for tomorrow everyone :) will hopefully see some of you there! x x x

20. BANGItsLaura

BANGItsLaura New Member

Okay, so when they said they would be getting back to us, was it this Friday, or next friday?
    Hope someone remembers a bit more clearly than I do! lol
    :D