Liverpool Interviews!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by katiej22, Oct 29, 2008.

1. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

well - it depended on who you got i think!
    i had roger, he asked me why i chose my course, why i did a short italian course, what my favourite bit of disney was, what my favourite character was and why. prob a couple of other things too, but can't remember now! (it was short tho!)
    we were interviewed in pairs, kelly (who i was with) was asked if she liked her job, favourite character and why, favourite bit of disney, something about her course!
    i know some people were asked what they felt like when they walked into disney, and i think some of the people with michelle were asked about situations.
    it was really relaxed tho (possible false sense of security maybe?)
    argh - i want to know NOW!!!
    xx

2. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

Thank you! I'm sure you did great!
    yes i'm sure it varies from interviewer to interviewer, i'm sure they all know what they're doing! So even though you're in pairs,do they kind of interview you seperately, or do they ask you questions together that either/both of you can answer?
    xx
    ps. At least you get to know quite soon, i'm sure you'll be fine ! :)

3. Kevus

Kevus New Member

they ask you each a question, so although you are with someone they ask you each different questions but along the same theme

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

that is pretty much it. though you need to show interaction between the two of you to show you can get on with people.

5. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

oooh - not sure we did that too well!
    carla - you discussed roles in your interview! did roger bring that up or did you? cos we didn't (he said because it was such a short programme) and I'm starting to think I did something wrong!
    Jumped a mile when I saw I had an email today - not from them! :(
    xx

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

only at teh end. we wer talking and i brought up what i would like to do. and he brought up some rides that might interest me. it is probably most likely cos i was an earlier interview. they did say they seem to rush through the afternoon ones.