Little Disney Things That Make You Smile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Sep 12, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I liked the business trip one and the one with the glass slipper!! I'd rather have that than a ring any day lol

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have not smiled a lot today and i was so much happier whilst listening to disney on the train, but then the train stopped, the track had flooded and we were stuck. I turned my music off and never turned it bck on, i wish i had because then it would have lightened the situation a bit better with a bit of disney running through my mind and ears :D

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

You silly billy...Disney music always does the trick!

4. cowza

cowza New Member

I thought I was the only one that listened to Disney music on the train...

hahaha.

That's awesome.

5. DisneyGibbs

I listen to disney all the time! Though at the moment I'm ploughing my way through Musical Talk podcast because I'm behind on so many episodes.

6. ~Disney_Princess~

I listen to Disney music all the time too!! ;D I have a Disney playlist on my iPod haha

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i'm the same. disney music on my mp3 player gets me everywhere i go, i even use it at the gym. keeps me real ;)

8. cowza

cowza New Member

Disney playlists... now that's what I'm talking about!

I feel a new thread coming on... favourite songs? ;D

I've gotta say... at the moment we have a Camp Rock song on our Disney Store DVD. It's 'Here I Am' from Camp Rock but it is not the movie version... it is by Brad Kavanagh. Not really sure who he is and I'm not really liking his style. But I do like his version of that song.

Now... whether to give in and buy it off itunes haha.

Who's seen Camp Rock by the way? It's great!

9. DisneyGibbs

Doesn't come out here until Friday! So Mum's going to video it because I won't be here.

I have many favourite disney songs...it's a bit like asking me to name my favourite musical! It's not going to happen!

My iPod is basically full of either Disney or musicals...I have 6761 songs on it....can you tell I like music??? haha

10. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Come on, I am always listening to Disnet music

it really cheers you up, and makes you smile.

I have got around 480 disney songs in my ipod.

So that's a lot of pixie dust
    to make the worst day a happy day.

11. cowza

cowza New Member

Wow my playlist of a hundred and something suddenly looks very measley haha! I do have an Ipod nano though so there is only really room for your favourites... so that is a lot of favourites haha.

I really like Camp Rock! It's not up to par with HSM on a dancing and production level but the songs are so much better. They are actually real songs that could all have been given to commercial singers. I approve highly of Demi Lavato... she is actually talented.

The HSM girls have nothing on her. She sings and plays guitar and piano really well. A real musician!

Hope you enjoy it Louisa!

12. ~Disney_Princess~

I'm downloading Camp Rock right now!! ;D Yep I'm a pirate arrrgggg!! lol

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I'll need to remember to record that on friday at 6pm.

14. cowza

cowza New Member

Yeh do it guys and enjoy!

Just listening to any of the music should make you fall in love with it.

Really hope you like it as much as I did!

Ben

15. *minnie**mouse*

My poor little mp3 is only 1GB compared to all your monster ones. :D I've not had Camp Rock off of it since i got it (thanks lou!!).

I love having mp3's of the rides and just general park music. Especially the parade music and Main St USA instrumental music. It's just....bliss!!!

16. DisneyGibbs

WE ROCK!

Haha

I love the Main Street Area music...it reminds me so much of working in the Bakery...I managed to acquire a whole bunch of songs from Main Street! Much of my Disney music is park music; it always makes you feel like you're there!

17. cowza

cowza New Member

That is so true

Wishes has it's own playlist on my Ipod haha.

I wish I had the parade music... I forgot to get the CDs before I left. I always liked the Pirate/Princess parade music and the dreams come true parade.

A friend and I had a tradition in the parade to wave enthusiastically at the villain float or blow a kiss (I suspect a lot of people do this). It was always highly entertaining and hilarious to see what the characters would do. Usually the Queen would glare up us.

Once though Cruella mimicked my wave and stormed off to the other side of the float... best moment ever!

18. *minnie**mouse*

:D one time Pinocchio made the 'rock on' hand signal at me during Spectromagic because me and mum were blowing him kisses. it was a very surreal/moving experience!!

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to try one of these things. i remember i was taking a photo at one of the parades and goofy looked right into the photo, its an awesome photo.

20. DisneyGibbs

Ah one time in the Share a Dream Come True parade on Easter Day, I was wearing my bunny ears (the only person!) and Mickey looked at me, made bunny ears with his hands, pointed at me and gave me the thumbs up...AND we have it on video somewhere (I think it's the one we're missing.)