Laptops

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by *PennyCrayon*, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

yes we do leom! wooo :) free coke for 8+ hours ! :p
    and as for safety, we can put our laptops in the safes when we're out etc( i think we have safes?)

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think i may have my last drink for the summer on the plane, but only a wee one, haha. but yea free diet coke for a whole flight, they must go through a lot!

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

ugh coke and diet coke :(
    Tho they do run out sometimes on the flights of things, so you have to have something similar
    less than 14 weeks now!!
    xx

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I KNOW, im getting so excited, ill be moe excited once ive been to london, got my visa, uni is over and exams are over, lmao. So end of may time, hehe.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

5. keira

keira New Member

I considered not taking my laptop last year and looking back I'm soooo glad I took it.

The computer rooms aren't open 24/7 (getting in a 3am from a shift at work, sometimes you need some downtime before sleeping!) and you're not always on the go, so it's good to have something to do. Then there's talking to people at home, and putting all your pics online to make them jealous!

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea, im going to need my laptop, i live off it. I could make loads of money for charity by not using my laptop or any computer for a week, id go crazy.

7. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I got a very nice netbook yesterday that I'm going to take - I'm a lot less worried about something happening to it than my laptop - I value my laptop too much!
    I love it though - my netbook is pink :)
    xx

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i love my laptop, it would be at more risk of getting damaged if i left it at home, i do not trust my family with it, haha.

I will be takin git with me to florida without a doubt.

But the wee netbooks look so cool.

9. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Yeahhh, i was thinking of buying a netbook to take with me. Lucky it was my birthday not long ago, so have some extra cash. For the time being! I'm too over-protective of my laptop. It's pink too! Haha, i love it.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im over protective, but i have to have it with me, its my saviour, cannot live without it.

I would lve a wee netbook but the one i want is like £900, haha.