JUNE 20th 2010 !!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Tasha--x, Dec 2, 2009.

1. jdavies

jdavies New Member

hey fellow icp'ers ;)
    anybody had their forms in the post yet? i havent i just want to fill them in and get this ball rolling!
    when we get our visas do we all go to london at the same time??? if we do we should defo have a meet up =]

oh just seen a thread about tshirts aswell. can anybody design something to go on them? we need to find a comany aswell that will take payments seperatly and send them out to different adresses. shouldnt be to hard right?

if we do order them i will probably have to order 2 because i will just live in my tshirt before we go to get excited and rub it in my faltmates faces haha :p

;D

2. Jar

Jar New Member

Nope no forms just yet. We should get them by about midweek i reckon.

As for the Visa stuff, thats ages away just now, nothing will really happen with them until about Spring time. As for the Embassy visit, we arrange it ourselves, so you can arrange to go on the same day as other people, if there is space, you will usually meet a few people at the Embassy anyway, as you will notice the Disney paperwork!

3. catfish278

catfish278 Member

And spend forever sitting staring at screens... a bit like argos. Without the excitement of buying anything except a stupidly expensive postage fee to get your passport back!!

4. Disney Jess

Disney Jess New Member

i'm going to do merch! soo excited!

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

woohooo! congrats :D

6. emmyw87

emmyw87 New Member

Hey Guys !

Please all try to add me on facebook, although I am a little tricky to find .... Emma-Louise Whittemore/ emmy87@hotmail.com

I should be in two networks GSK and Uni Herts !

Emmy xxx