INTERVIEW OUTFIT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Andy, Oct 28, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

I think if you look good and look like you have the disney look your good to go. But yeah i agree, you are being watched from the momment you get in there, and oh yeah, don't make a fuss, Some chick did in the presentations, and just saw Eric roll his eyes!! wasn't cool and alwasy smile and put your hand up even though you don't know the answers, you will still look smart! lol, (just hope you don't get picked ;) ) Anyways good luck to you furture interviews oh and yeah Bring a jacket, it can get cold wandering those city streets for a couple of hours!!!

Trace

2. flavour

flavour New Member

and take a pen...pretend to make notes! ;)

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks 4 all the tips, ive tried to take them all in, at the end of the day when friday morning comes i'm just gona go with the flow, and act as positive & confident as i can. hopefully will get me places!!

Sara x

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Like sara said, thanks for all the tips guys - have taken it all on board and hopefully will all be okay on friday!!!

Michelle xx

5. Andy

Andy New Member

stuff it, im going out thursday night, getting rather merry then hope im still drunk in the morning to act confident ! :)

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

that made me laugh... alot... but i'm not sure why??!?!!

8)