ICP T-shirts 2010

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by yay-disney, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Ahh, i love that back design logo! xx

2. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Glad you like them guys! I reckon we do it - it would be so cool going to the airport and seeing other people in the t-shirts, so you'd know instantly who they are!

If you order one, make sure you put the Disney badge over your heart then, love that :)

3. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

OMG I love the t-shirts....I really want one now! Think I might have to get one in the new year! Dya know, I keep listening to 'Reflections of Earth' and thinking in 6 months time I'll be able to watch it LIVE again!!! Far too excited!

4. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Reflections of Earth sends shivers down me - the faster paced bit at the end is probably my favourite bit of music from anything ever! I can't wait to see it again, and i've been listening to Fantasmic, I never saw it when I went to Florida so cannot wait to see that!

5. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

I know what you mean about Reflections...I get quite emotional when I see it when the globe begins to move and then when 'We Go On' is played!

And I've only ever seen Fantasmic once and loved it, but stupidly didn't buy the soundtrack, so that's going to be one thing I'm buying next year! I remember the first time we found out it was on, we were playing mini golf in Fantasmic Gardens and all of a sudden heard the music and saw the fireworks! It is amazing!

6. Minnie88

Minnie88 New Member

Totally love the T-shirt design!!! Am definitely getting one! And fantasmic is awesome, that soundtrack is played non-stop in my house!! I really want to see Wishes though, I missed out when I went :(

7. KirstyB

KirstyB New Member

I love that design also! :D

actually brilliant... well done!!

Yepp lets hope everyone gets one! :) Im totally up for getting one!

exciting times ahead guys :)

8. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Go for it guys, i'm gonna order mine after Christmas- Spreadshirt are a brilliant company, I have ordered lots from them before and the quality of the products and prints is brilliant, and it usually arrives within a week.

We should put these on the facebook groups too, and get everyone to buy one!

9. pinksparkles2

pinksparkles2 New Member

I'm def up for buying a Tshirt :) As long as everyone else does too that is.. I don't want to turn up looking really keen and like I've made it on my own for myself!
    xx

10. catfish278

catfish278 Member

it's my absolute favourite thing about WDW! I heard that that fireworks display was going to be replaced this year but it's almost the end of 2009 and it hasn't happened so fingers crossed that wishes will continue through 2010 as well!! ;D

11. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Ok spoke to Yummy about the T-shirts. There are some copyright issues with the tops and the fact that it has disney stuff on it and what not. So make sure that you take it off once you arrive at the airport so that disney doesn't get mad at you before you even start.

12. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Nobody from yummy or disney will be at the uk airport or on the flight so you are probably safe to wear it until you arrive in orlando!

13. gevernon

gevernon New Member

I want in on this T shirt business! lol. Like someone said earlier, make sure the design goes on the FB group too so everyone knows about it. Whats the web address to get one? Good work on the design! Looks really good xxx

14. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

I want one!!! Those designs are really really good!!

I worked at Tower and we wore our badges on our right though. So which do I pick - left or right?!

15. disneydj

disneydj New Member

Hi Guys,

Lots of people have tried ordering the tshirts, only to get an email back from the printers saying that the Cast Member badge and Disney logo are trademarked and can't be printed, so i'm making some newer designs without these on for us, i'll post them in the next week and then we can all order then!

16. gevernon

gevernon New Member

Thank you xxx

17. iHEARTflorida

iHEARTflorida New Member

I know you guys were talking previously about the design, and how you couldn't does the mickey ears anymore as it's now 2010, and not 2009 etc... but this is what WDW have come up with

[​IMG]

18. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

That's pretty cool! Kind of like subtle disney.. I like! xx