ICP Summer Work Experience 2012

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by banable, Sep 5, 2011.

1. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

No I haven't had a reply either, I had an autoreply email off Becky but that's it. Don't think it is anything to worry about though.

2. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I haven't got a reply yet either. Becky said to expect a reply today though so I'm just checking my email all the time haha :) xx

3. SarahAshere

SarahAshere New Member

No i haven't had a reply yet either, just an autoreply one saying she's out of the office, but not too worried, she'll have quite a few to get through id have thought so may take longer to respond.

4. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

I'm started to worry now! Still waiting for the email :( I think I may be too impatient haha.

5. Squires0

Squires0 New Member

My mind is at ease now :)

I'm assuming we might not hear anything until the next step. I remember not getting a reply when I had to confirm my place at the final interviews.

6. Becca:)

Becca:) New Member

I don't mean to worry you all but Becky emailed me back quite quickly this afternoon, but I did ask her to confirm she had received my email. Give her another message or give yummy jobs a bell if you worried, I'm sure it will be fine but they will understand! xx

7. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

Yeah she replied to me today but just because I emailed her a second time. She said they're not replying straight away because they're waiting for everyone to accept their offers and then they'll email back with the next steps. I think we can all stop worrying now :)