ICP Summer Work Experience 2012

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by banable, Sep 5, 2011.

1. pinakoala

pinakoala New Member

Hello everyone! =)
    I applied about 10 minutes ago @International Services (I'm German).
    Good luck to all of you!

2. chanm002

chanm002 New Member

3. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Hey guys!

I had my face to face interview with the Disney recruiters on the 9th at Sheffield Hallam and the suspense is killing me! :( They said we would find out at the end of November. That is far too long to wait! >_<
    Is anyone else waiting to hear back from a f2f?

4. carly94x

carly94x New Member

Yeah, I had my face to face interview around 2 weeks ago and am also waiting for my email to see whether I got in or not. Wish they would hurry up and let me know! :-[

5. vickyl23

vickyl23 New Member

I had my interview last Friday at Chester and the wait is awful! It's all I think about!! Don't think I can wait another 2/3 weeks!!

6. leilasalhi

leilasalhi New Member

Hi !
    I applied for summer 2012 too with International Services in France, waiting for the answer !

Let's hope it works for everyone

7. pinakoala

pinakoala New Member

My Skype interview invitation came today, woohoo!

8. Sternchen1988_1

Sternchen1988_1 New Member

I just had my skype interview and now I'm waiting for the invitation for the face to face interview in February.
    What positions would you like to do?

9. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

Hiya Guys,
    Just to let you know, I got an email off Yummy saying that they haven't received my online Disney application and I need to do it before the 2nd December. I emailed them back and they said they shouldn't of sent that email to me because they have received it. So its all good.

So maybe we find out on the 2nd December? Which is this Friday coming :D hopefully fingers crossed!

10. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

I had a feeling it would be the 2nd! Not long now then I guess!

11. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

God I hope it's not as late as the second! I was hoping for wednesday!!

12. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

We've been waiting weeks (well, so have) so I guess 2 extra days won't hurt! :)

13. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

The waiting just feels so surreal for me now... I've been so tired as I started a new job (very early mornings!) that I haven't had the time to obsess like I have before... I've been waiting since the 7th! :eek:
    I have this horrid feeling mines gonna be a no tho :(
    Xx

14. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I was hoping that it would be earlier, it still could be though.

I havent been waiting as long as you guys, my interview was on the 14th so it only been 2 weeks for me. I would of hated to have it on the 7th! Good luck everyone :D

15. claireyboo

claireyboo New Member

Mine was on the 9th so been waiting like 18 days already :( Longest 18 days of my life!

16. I've also got a bad feeling about the outcome :-[ but if it's a no, I will try applying for Universal when applications are open :)

17. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

I'm not so sure either :(. I've also been waiting since the 7th but I've had heaps of coursework to do so I've not really thought about it much like I was before.. Anyway we've come this far and if it's meant to be it will, just want to know now!!!

18. goofyAF

goofyAF New Member

Hey guys ugh omg dis wait is killin me nd it has only been two weeks :-( I hav lodz o college wrk to get me through dis week lol ...... Does anybody knw ow many places dey interviewed in?!? Lik in the UK?! Hope we find ou dis week if we hav been successful or not. x x x

19. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

im meant to be writing my dissertation but i cant concentrate, all i can think about is disney! i want it sooooo bad! but surely if they only want our missing documents back by friday then it will be next week before we find out? fingers crossed for everyone x

20. That's what I was thinking.. so perhaps even the 5th or 6th!