ICP 09 - Roles

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by opherrichards, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ooo thanks for the tip. i said the great movie ride was my favourite ride so hopefully that will stand me in good stead. i just hope im not placed on its a small world...

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

haha, i didnt say anything like that, i think roger will put me in merch if i have gotten in cause he asked about my job and why i liked it even though it was my 3rd option.

3. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

maybe - but the girl i was with was asked about sainsburys.
    i was asked nothing about my work experience - only why i did an italian course (but i doubt i'm going to be in the italian pavilion if I get in!)
    this wait is KILLING me!!!
    xx

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It feels really long, but we may be hearing next week, you never know!!!!

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

it is really odd, this wait isnt killing me. i guess its cos i have no more impact on what the outcome is.

which reminds me i need to email yummyjobs, i didnt take proof of address and i was wondering if they still need it...cos i have nothing that has proof of my address....no bank statements have come through yet.

i keep doubting myself when i go over it all in my mind...i really hope i did it right.

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Dont worry about it. Que serra, serra!

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

dont you mean hakuna mattata?

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That as well, hehe!

Hakunna Matata is what i say to myself everyday!

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

i should maybe email them too - my phone number wasn't all that clear and i put down one of my employers numbers wrong.
    but i don't want them to get annoyed with me!
    ach - better get some sleep!
    xx

10. vik

vik New Member

i dont think they follow up the references so i wouldnt worry about that too much

11. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

and they didn't look at my proof id or address

12. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

That is exactly what I'm thinking - its a small world would physically kill me as I have an irrational fear of those dolls coming awake at night ala Toy Story. Plus Great Movie Ride is the ultimate ride apart from Tower of Terror of course. ;D I'd love to be one of the bell people coz they are absolutely hilarious although I'm sure their all probably full time actors :(

13. vik

vik New Member

actually they're just regular attractions cast members, same as on haunted mansion, it must be so much fun to be one of them though, be scary to people hehe! though they must not enjoy being in the dark all day

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

it would be cool but if i was placed there i woul dhave to go on the ride otherwise i would feel iw as cheating the guests...and i am not keen on the ride at all!

i wonder what it would be like to work on stitch's great escape? though its great movie ride for me hopefully :D

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I would love jungle cruise or one of the big rides, hehe.

16. *PennyCrayon*

*PennyCrayon* New Member

Wow i didn't realise that - I always thought it would be actors.. Nevermind its always fun to learn new things about Disney on these forums ;D