ICP 09 Returners!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by Tiddelypom, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Yeh I was told to wait until January to apply because I would have a better chance of being considered.

2. KC

KC New Member

I was on the ICP06 and I've applied... Does that count?

:D

3. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Yes of course! Thats very cool of you to reapply 8) hehe
    So why the absence for 2 years?! Eh eh??

4. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

I'm with Kev. Did the program back in 2006 and I'm reapplying this year.

I spent the summer of 2007 in Europe (Turkey and DLP) and spent last summer in the Australian Outback.

Cant wait to get back though!

5. Jay1988

Jay1988 New Member

I'm applying again wooo. Got my interview at liverpool on the 10th.

6. vik

vik New Member

hey guys, did any of you get a cast memeber feedback form from this summer (like instead of them giving you a reference?) because i know some people who did and i didnt and it would be a good thing to take to my interview if i had one!

7. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Yeah I got one for custodial, but not one for attendant.

8. I didn't get anything.

9. KC

KC New Member

Well, I applied to go back in 2007 (and even got offered a place!), but unfortunately, the fates conspired against me and it proved to be impossible (family stuff, doncha know!) so I spent that summer working in Cork International Airport. Then, this past summer gone, I had to do 6 months work placement from March to September as part of my college course, so an ICP was right out. Though, I was on placement in Boston, so I managed to get down to WDW for a total of 16 days over the course of the six months! This summer, though, I have got to get home to WDW! I miss it too much!

Meeeeeeeanwhile...

In 06, I had two work locations... Innoventions at Epcot, and Main St. USA doing PAC. I got an evaluation thingy from Inno, but not Main St.

And also... Mhairi!!! You're going back too! Small world after all! Go team ICP06! Skipper Lou is hoping to go back too, just as a CRP this time... And Stuart's back there right now *nods*

10. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Go team ICP06!

Though, this time, we'll actually have to meet up :D

11 days till my interview! And I'm just as nervous this time round ::)