HSM fans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matt1133, Feb 6, 2009.

1. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

...ooo, what did you think??

2. header

header New Member

I liked it. It was really hyped up though so I was kinda expecting more from it. I will prob watch the other 2 one day when I get around to it.

3. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

They get better as ya go I think ;D

4. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Definitely, especially the music! The first one is pretty good, considering it was an original TV movie, which don't usually have a huge budget. Once they knew it was gonna be successful, they would have been able to put more money into the sequels.
    The music really is the catch of it all, watch out, you'll be humming the tunes for the next few days!

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Good Evening,
    My names Gina
    and I'm a high school musical addict. =]

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Everyone together: "Hi Gina!"

Welcome to HSMAA

So who would like to share first this week?

lol

7. princess_shayna

ahahahaha I love it!

HSMAA

I listen to the songs everyday... and learn the dance moves with my friends

*nudge* Matty :D

8. slider655

slider655 Member

I am also a self confessed HSM fan of the trilogy!

Had a bit of an embarrassing moment recently at a staff ball in a posh hotel, where they played 'We're all in this together' and i did the WHOLE routine on my own in the middle of the dance floor, so obviously i know it better than i realised!

9. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm picking up HSM3 next week on Blu-Ray

10. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I got HSM Sing and HSM Dance on the Wii for xmas, I know all teh words and most of the dances! Prepare for a dance off in florida people!!

Picking up the dvd ASAP wen it gets out!

11. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

May as well note that I like HSM as well. lol.
    It was completely unintentional haha I used to work at Claire's Accessories and was "forced" to listen to some of the songs every single day so eventually I learned all the words. I worked there a year and left last September, and I think I finally caved in and borrowed my (9 yr old) neighbor's dvds of 1 and 2 in like December and sat down to watch them both... Up until then I had only heard the songs and sold just about anything they can think of to put "I (heart) Troy" on. Turns out, because of Claire's, between the two movies I was unfamiliar with only 2 or 3 songs. I think I like the story to HSM1 better, but the music in HSM2 more. Especially "I Don't Dance" ;D I love that one. Haven't seen HSM3 yet... maybe I'll borrow my neighbor's again, I'm sure she'll buy it the first day it's out lol

12. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

OKay I love it too! :)

The HSM dance game is frickin awesome! Although extremely addictive and it can get very competitive multiplayer :D

13. princess_shayna

I've played the HSM game for Wii too!!! So so soooooooooooo much fun!!! I really need to buy it i'm thinkin... lol!

14. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

They are fun games! I got the HSM dance for PS2 though, so it is a bit like Dance Dance Revolution. I can't wait for Feb. 17th though, not only does the movie come out, but the HSM3 Sing it comes out in Canada the same day too!

That is awesome! My dream is to someday be in a public area where they randomly play an HSM song so that I can break out into dance!

15. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

they play it at the silent disco's we've had in uni. breaking free is the highlight of my night!

16. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Excuse my ignorance... what's a silent disco? If they play HSM music, it already sounds way better than any of the clubs I've ever beent to!

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

http://www.headphonedisco.com/

they're the people who come to our uni
    it basically is very cool because people are singing and dancing to different music, and you get to choose between two djs :)

18. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

That's a great karaoke song as well, for anyone who likes to karaoke :D

19. princess_shayna

those silent disco things sound so cool!! ;D

20. kate003

kate003 New Member

Hi my name is Kate and I love HSM.

i had to finally admit it!
    One of my best friends has always been intensely obsessed with HSM. On high school sports trips she would bring it every time and make us watch it every night. I found myself secretly in the corner bopping to the tunes and when we watched the version where they teach you the dance moves i was hooked!
    They're pretty cheesy but Zac efron is a dream:)
    ..has anyone seen the trailer for his new movie 17? he's in it with matthew perry - foxxy!

my uni had dances sort of like silent discos except everyone met in one place and had their own ipod or music and just danced. it was bizzare walking by 100s of ppl dancing and not hearing a sound of what they were listening to