How did your F2F go?

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by fleur_charms, Nov 13, 2009.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Ooh maybe it varies from place to place then because the emporium was definately 15 minutes before! But then again, we had so many cast members working in that one place there was always a queue at the computer to clock in, maybe that is why? ???

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

At Columbia Harbour House where I worked we could clock in 15 minutes before the shift started, but couldn't get an assignment until 10 minutes before. I think the Magic Kingdom can clock in 15 minutes before as we get a walk time (that lovely leaving 10 minutes before end of shift :)) - something to do with costuming used to be in the tunnel and not at DU - when you couldn't take them home!
    There was never a queue at ours... and Cat, I don't pity you having to run to Main St! I walked all that way a few times... it's far! (And at the ghetto end of the tunnel... :p)

Just want the email now... unless it's bad news. That can wait :)
    xx

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

No wait! Im wrong, i could clock in 10-15 minutes before my shift but i didnt get an assignment until 5 minutes before. See i worked at Epcot so i didnt need walk time as we clocked in onstage, well in the office of the store, but no need for walk time. I miss clocking in, i miss disney, i miss florida, i miss work. :(

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Hell yeah :p

5. Kevus

Kevus New Member

I use to hate having to walk from the clock in to the expo hall, specially before the park opened, why couldnt we just walk through the empty park... lol

6. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

the longer we have to wait, the more i'm convincing myself i'm not getting in! i don't like waiting :(

7. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

Yeah i keep doing that lol x

8. jdavies

jdavies New Member

Im doing exactly the same thing, my emails come straight though my phone so im just waiting very impatiently and i have looked at my phone like a million times today tomorrow i will be even worse!!! i have a bad feeling that i wont get in though im trying to prepare myself :(
    i just want to knowwwww...... :/

9. debbie593

debbie593 New Member

Waiting is driving me insane, got so much uni work i should be doing but i just cant concentrate.
    I get my emails through to my phone but i keep checking my emails on my laptop just incase my phone is not sending the message through lol.
    Debbie
    x

10. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Try not checking them until later in the day...
    The way I'm trying to look at it (in the brief gap I have between finishing the last coursework (THANK GOD as rocks are dull!) and before continuing my dissertation), is that no news is good news... there's a lot of paperwork if we get in!
    So, I'm hoping that if we haven't heard it's good... but make sure you post on here even if you don't - it's nice to know!

Good luck to us all... now for some tea methinks....
    xx

Reckon an email will come after office hours? :p

11. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

It better be in my inbox at 9 sharp or there will be hell to pay. lol Im in uni from 9 till 6 so i wouldn't find out till the evening. Grrr!

12. Wow that's an extremely long day by Solent standards... :p Usually the max is four hours a day three days a week. :)

13. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

haha nope im in everyday till at least 6 sometimes 8. Its all the screenings and practical stuff that takes up a lot of that time. We are watching about 5 to 6 films a week at the moment.

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Probably won't be there until after lunch... if they even come tomorrow!
    Just think about how happy you'll be... more excitement? (OK, I think I've finally cracked....)
    xx

15. I hope we do get the e-mail tomorrow, i know they said Friday, but judging by lots of people's comment, that may not be the case at all :S

16. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Lol... I am shameful with one hour-long lecture per week.... all the rest of my time is taken up with crewing each others final year films and writing the dissertation and production essays!

17. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Im only second year so there is actually work involved lol.