Hottest male on the O.C??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by halifaxboy, Apr 16, 2005.

?

Who is the hottest guy on the O.C??

1. Ryan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Seth

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sandy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Luke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Caleb

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Jimmy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Zach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. *Laura*

*Laura* New Member

and i totally just realised that there is a female counterpart to this quiz! haha im so special!!!
    lol

interesting views on the girls and yes i do agree that marissa has become too skinny, wen the show started out she was ok, maybe shes stressed out from the show and she's stopped eating or something............
    damn, i gotta get me on a U.S sitcom, maybe i can get stressed then and not have to worry about how many points are in a meal! lol......no wait il just become a student instead, ought to do the trick!

i do think seth is cute, the things he says sometimes just make me laugh so much but cringe too cos i totally know some guys who talk like he does and make me wanan bury my head in the sand! hahaha

sorry for being dumb

chat later
    xxxx

2. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Laura, I did the same thing as you! But i was in the girls poll and said there should be one about the guys, then i noticed it here. Thank goodness for modifying messages :)

3. Marie

Marie Guest

I change my mind between whose cuter in the oc seth or ryan all the time... At the minute i think Ryan wins and i quite like Zach too.

Laura i agree with u over the plumber mike in desperate housewives hes cute i like the gardener played by jesse metcaffe too.

xxx

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

lol i have never watched it - im guessing ive been missing something good? ???

5. Marie

Marie Guest

i love desp hws im addicted... but yeah the gardener is hot Kelly!
    This isnt the best pic of him... but this is what he looks like...
    [​IMG]
    And this is the plumber...
    [​IMG]
    xxx

6. low

low New Member

i agree des hws rocks it so good but i love the oc more missed it tonight and am well gutted boo who but seth is the nices one in the o.c hands down hes so funny and quit u just have to love him hehehehe
    low xxxxx

7. loops_li

loops_li New Member

Jesse Metcalf is soo hot! I love him! Ohhh, Desp HW is on tonight! Yay!

8. loops_li

loops_li New Member

mmmmmmmm, yummy :eek: ;)

9. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

I used to love oliver *i think that was his name*, the crazy guy. He was hot! x

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah think that was his name!
    I kinda couldnt really see past the craziness tho!haha makes a person less fanciable(if thats even a word)

xx

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

o.c sux but desperate housewives is cool.and thanx for hsaring those great pics! :p ;) ;D ;D

12. baby_natz16

baby_natz16 New Member

he wasn't always crazy lol x

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Thanks for posting the jesse pic Lianne - he looks well fit in that pic! i'll be watching desp hws tonight as always lol!
    xxx

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:'( :'( wish i had normal channel 4...............i have welsh s4c and DHW is on a monday starts 11...........ill have to wait till i go home and recap on E4

xxxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha tinkerbell i think kind the other way round. i like desp housewives but not so much nowadays!haha

natz i could tell he was crazy from day1!

xxx