*Hits head on desk* UPDATED!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Megara, Aug 24, 2005.

1. Megara

Megara New Member

Look what I've just found in my inbox!

"Many thanks for taking time in the pre-screen interview for the Walt Disney Worldâ„¢ International programs.

We were impressed by your performance and are pleased to invite you to the next interview stage.

Your interview will be held sometime in March 2006. We will be contacting you a few weeks before with details of the exact date and venue of your interview. If your contact details change please be sure to notify us!

Once again, congratulations on reaching this stage of the recruitment process and I very much look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Alexis Jacobs"

Oh I'm so happy!!!!! So what it's not November? I got through this stage *Does Tigger bouncing dance* ;D

2. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

congrats!!!
    see u do it very good!!! ;D
    im nervious still wating for the phone interview!!!
    but i can see all are nervious in the phone interviws and the most "silly" answers are right lol
    congrats and good luck
    big hugs!
    Ely :-*

3. Megara

Megara New Member

Thank you *Hugs*

Don't worry about your phone interview, if the Mexican (that is where you come from isn't it?) people are as lovely as the british interviewers you will be fine. And yes, even the silliest answers seem to be forgivable, you will be fine, just be friendly and I'm sure you will get through.

Good luck!

4. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey I'm another 2006 interview person *squeals* .

I originally had mine in November, but had to put it back, so spoke to Alexis and she said March 2006.

Can't wait though now and gutted that stupid university doesn't have graduation till later :(

5. Megara

Megara New Member

Well in that case, Pleased to meet you and look forward to meeting you at TGI the night before the interview KirstyLouise ;D

6. Amy_99

Amy_99 New Member

WELL DONE!!! I knew you would be ok because silly answers means you have a sense of humour. I think our interviews are going to be round about the 18th of Nov. So ill see ya at TGI's, Ill be the big tall one :)

7. Megara

Megara New Member

My interview's not 'til March, but I hope to see you out there :)

8. Amy_99

Amy_99 New Member

Ah i see how come its that far away? and not in Nov?

9. Megara

Megara New Member

I think they'd filled all the interview slots for November, Jason did say it was possible I'd be interviewed in March so I was prepared.... I don't care though, I'm just happy I've got an interview [​IMG]

10. Amy_99

Amy_99 New Member

yeh to true, well done chick. Where did you get those funny smilies?

11. Megara

Megara New Member

Thanks!

Smilies from http://www.mysmilies.com/ that particular one is in the 'happy' section on page 7, but it's a really good site for all kinds of smilies[​IMG]

12. YAY!!!!!! congrats!!!!!! Your answers may have been silly, but they were real. Thats what counts!
    Waiting until march is going to be SO painful though! I'm hurting trying to wait till Nov. 18th!
    You're in the UK right?

13. Megara

Megara New Member

Yep, just north of London, England
    March is a long way off, I'll live though..... Just

14. tess123

tess123 New Member

Hi everyone

I just got an email saying that i have a telephone interview on friday and if successful i will be at the interviews in march, I AM SO NERVOUS AND EXCITED

Love

H

15. Megara

Megara New Member

Good luck! *Hugs for luck* ;D

16. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Ahh well done Megara! ;D Thats great! ;D
    Good luck to everyone with phone interviews soon!
    Charlotte x

17. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

wow just read that u got through the phone interview,

a huge congrates to you!!! and good luck for the march interviews

18. Megara

Megara New Member

Thank you Jjsweet and TiggerCharlotte I'm so excited about it already..

How did it go Tess??

19. tess123

tess123 New Member

I said the worse answer, i said tea bags. and don't feel confident at all

20. Megara

Megara New Member

You joking??? Tea-bags are a great answer, all my american friends keep e-mailing me demanding that I send them tea bags... that and Cadbury's chocolate.

You'll be fine, if I get away with saying cornish pasties you will have no problems with tea bags..

let us know when you hear how you did won't you?