Heatwave!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Goldytap, May 12, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..yeah fingers crossed ;D

2. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i was there last summer and some of them were so bad - they even closed disney for a day - if that happens this year at least everyone gets a day off ;D

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey i was there when hurricane charely and frances were ther :D :D :D :D.yes i remebr them gosh damn closing all the them parks.. :'(..lol ;D

4. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

u were there at the same time as me then - i jus sat in with my mum and dad and got a bit drunk that nite as there was nothing else to do ;D

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

thats cool...............yeah true...very annoying staying in.........lol....well i found it was as i really wanted to go the the parks.... :D ;D ;D ;D
    lol..well at least u hada good time inside.......i couldnt go in the pool neither ..due to the fact of thundering and lightening............................ ;D

6. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

it was really dark as well i jus felt like i was in england on a winter day lol ;D

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah...i found the sky beautiful...was wierd when was so dark.....but there was flashes of colour in the sky
    u knew when it was coming...like it was so warm but dark..if u know what i mean...............................................yeh was cold like an english day :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

8. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

would much prefer the lovely sun tho anyday ;D

9. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeah defo in florida.......but i do love winter tho.........not the rainy kind.but the snowy kind :D ;D ;D

10. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i no what u mean but if u want snow in florida wait till xmas then go to magic kindom for 'mickeys very merry xmas party' and it snows on u as u walk down mainstret - its actually cold to lol ;D

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:'( :'( :'( iwish i were there at xmas...im on the summer program...........hopefully ill experience that in a few years ;D ;D ;D ;D

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i jus read somewhere u were only on the summer thing - i thought u were on it for a year - shocker! :-\

13. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh....hopefully ill apply.....as if i knew about IP wud of done that ....lol....but summers good enough....... ;D ;D ;D

14. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well at least if u reapply after that u will have a much bettr chance over everyone else cos u will have already done it ;D

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..yeah i hope so... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah i reakon u hav a much better chance ;D

17. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..thanx uve cheered me up ten times more...lol :D ;D

18. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

good my job here is done lol ;D

19. Liz

Liz New Member

I'm actually glad i'll be in Disney because that heat and no air conditioning is gonna be a killer!

Liz xxx

20. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol..yeh for sure it will be.......im a fan of air con,,................ :D ;D ;D...not the movie.. ;)

xxxx