Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TinkTingeling, Jul 8, 2008.

1. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Hehe, yeah that's so sad! I cried so much when I thought Harry died, it was awful.

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Use are giving away hints about the book, i have not read it yet. But i do not think i will be in a hurry. All i know is that Dobby dies and Snape turns out to be the good guy.

4. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Oh sorry!! I won't say anything more but I DID cry alot while reading DH. Every time there was a death AND at the end just cuz I was happy the way things turned out but sad that it was over haha I'm a geek.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

sam here. sorry for spoiling leom, i will keep my trap shut!

but she keeps sneaking stuff int here like the beedle bard. plus there are rumours of a book abut james and sirius as teenagers!

6. ~Disney_Princess~

I want to get Beetle the Bard ;D There was a short story about Sirius and James as teenagers but there won't be a book.

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

That's awesome! Officially open in Summer 2010???? I'll be home by then if I get the CRP! Talk about putting the dates back! I swear it was supposed to be open this year at first.

9. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Yeah but it says something about previews doesn't it? ??? Does that mean it will be open, just not Open?? Lol! I'm a bit gutted that I won't be there for the official opening. I bet JKR and some of the cast of the movies will be... oh well, I shall just HAVE to save up and visit around that time whether I get the CRP position or not... ohhh the torture ::)

10. ~Disney_Princess~

So apparently the HBP movie is delayed coming out for 6 months until July 2009!!!!!! I am sooooooo PISSED!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: lol

11. DisneyGibbs

But hopefully...they'll be making it better, and longer LOL.

12. ~Disney_Princess~

I don't think that's the reason for the delay...from what I read they think that the summer's a better time to release it cuz they think it'll gross more money at the box office. So it's basically just a big money making scheme lol

this is what some of the article said:
    "In making the announcement, Mr. Horn stated, “Our reasons for shifting ‘Half-Blood Prince’ to summer are twofold: we know the summer season is an ideal window for a family tent pole release, as proven by the success of our last Harry Potter film, which is the second-highest grossing film in the franchise, behind only the first installment."

13. DisneyGibbs

????? How stupid....surely they're going to make a bunch of money no matter when it comes out! People aren't exactly going to say 'oh, it's not coming out next summer, I won't go watch it.' Seriously.

14. ~Disney_Princess~

I KNOW!!! That's why I'm so angry!! But this way if we all make it to Disney for Feb 2009 we can all go see HBP together in Florida ;D

15. DisneyGibbs

Oh that would be awesome! Mass wdwip HP viewing lol.

16. ~Disney_Princess~

Yeah and we could all dress up!!! haha

17. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

whoa thats a massive delay, it looks like the movie is almost finished, they're bringing out a calender and everything for the new movie. I miss the hype of the new films and the new books, it gave me a good hobby lol.

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm up for that!! Lol! I've been deprived- I've never gone to one book or film opening dressed up :(

19. DisneyGibbs

On Guide Camp a few years ago the theme was Magic and the theme day was Harry Potter, so I went as Hermione. My old school uniform is almost identical to what they wore in the first two films! We played Quidditch and everything!

20. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member