Harry Potter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TinkTingeling, Jul 8, 2008.

1. mushu

mushu New Member

I have to admit I'm a Harry/Hermione fan all the way!

I got sooo excited about the new film, I saw the trailer and it looks amazing!!! Is it out (UK) in November?

And the park at Universal....... will be opening the same time I arrive for the CRP (if I get there ;D) which is just the best news ever!

lol, I'm a bit of a fanatic

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Join the club!

3. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I think him and McGonagall would be really cute together, I thought they'd end up together early in the series. But back then it was all fluffy and not as dark!! The mugglenet wall of shame is really fun reading. I think Emerson has the same kind of wit as JK Rowling, her official site has a reeeeally amusing FAQ section. :D

4. DisneyGibbs

I love her website....it's just so...magical! haha

5. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Really?! It opens in February?! That's awesome news! I wonder what rides there will be? I think there HAS to be a quidditch ride of some sort, and the gringotts tunnels would be an amazing rollercoaster. And the tunnel to chamber of secrets would make a good flume or something... Sooo exciting! I have lost touch with my inner HP geek since the last book... I must re-connect!

6. DisneyGibbs

P.S....why can I not click on the butterfly/moth on the website...I wanna know what it does!

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i'm not sure it does anything. its blooming annoying though

8. mushu

mushu New Member

Do it!

I'm applying to leave in September though, not February (got uni to finish up first) and the website says its going to open 2010, which is actually later than I thought, but since September is the earliest I want to go, it will be reasonably new when I get there.

Hopefully it'd be open before you guys leave!

;D

The website http://www.universalorlando.com/harrypotter has some quite cool pics on it, but there's not really a lot of information at all.....

9. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

so I know you guys must go to mugglenet.com anyway but it has the release dates for HBP for around the world here!

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/releasedates/

also does anyone remember an interview JKR did after Deathly Hallows was released where she kind of wrapped up any loose ends? Like she answered some questions like what happened to everyoe, their careers etc. It was on mugglenet nut I can't find it. Anywho I can't wait to see the movie :)

10. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Yeah, I would like a link to that interview... There were so many questions that didn't get answered. Like what James' and Lilly's career was, and what Dudley saw when he met the dementors!

11. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ah man i didnt even know there was an interview...would it be on youtube?

i am currently tryingto get all the books in hard back and adult covers...proving ver ydifficult. i would love the tales of the beedle bard when it comes out later this year!

12. ~Disney_Princess~

I just thought I'd drop in again to say that I'm watching GoF right now! ;D

13. Freckles

Freckles Guest

awesome!!!

you are making me think about half blood prince now :D :D :D

14. ~Disney_Princess~

haha I just finished the book and I've started on DH again! I can't wait to see the movie!! :D

15. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i really hope they keep it close to these books as the half blood is really jam packed of info that is vital to DH

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I have lost total track of harry potter now, if i started reading the books again i would not have a clue what they it was talking about, that is if i started from where i left it off, like page 50 in DH.

17. ~Disney_Princess~

You mean you didn't finish DH??!! :eek: It's the best book of all! Well actually I think my favorites are DH and HBP. But yeah they better not make too many cuts in the movie like they did with OOtP. I know it's hard to cram it all in but HBP is a bit smaller than GoF and OOtP so hopefully they'll get all the most important parts in, which is everything lol.

18. DisneyGibbs

I almost cried with DH finished.... I was like...no more HP??? nooooooooooooooooo!

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

in november i think it is...tales of the beedle bard come out. which is col as it links to DH :D:D:D

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest