Harry Potter Book 6 date!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Melissa

Melissa New Member

In HOng Kong, I can pre-order in the Page 1 Book shop. I can get it before it releases to the public 16th July. I will not pre-order it as I will be in FLorida in July.

2. Claire

Claire New Member

Have just spent a good 15 - 20mins reading this thread and wow i'm intrigued!

You guys have given me soooo much to think about....am considering going and re-reading them AGAIN! even though i've read them all at least 3 times!!

I love HP sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much it's quite unbelievable....

....must order my UK version too...when will we find out our Disney address to get it sent there? my mums ordered her copy already but i'm not waiting all summer for the sake of a tenner!!! x

3. Klode

Klode Guest

Hi Claire, you will not know your mailing address until you get here. I can give you the majority of it, but it still won't help you.

There are two things you can do:
    1. wait until you get here (FL) and pre-order it from a company in the UK so they will send it to your florida address, this can take 2-3 weeks (with the company I was dealing with in Canada)
    2. (my suggestion) would be to ask your mom to order it, and on the day itself to courrier it to you. It may be a little more expensive, but it sure is less waiting.

Those are the only options I can see if you want the original version and not the modified us one.

Claude

4. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Klode!!!!

Were have u been man????

5. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

sorry, I dont know what happened.

Anyway, where have u been??
    I havent seen u in days!!

Well yeah the book is about to come out.
    It is very exciting.

Well hope to see ya around.

Bye
    Robb ;D

6. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

as much as i love harry potter ;D (i've read and reread the 1st five god no's how many time and i own all the movies)

i would rather wait til i get back to the UK to fread the 6th one as u are the people that have been give the chance of a lifetime but yet ur will to waste some of that time reading HP. when u could be out having fun.

hopefully all 7 would have been relised before i get out to florida so i wont have to worry about that

sorry to offend anyone

jenine

7. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Dude! Harry Potter is going to add to the time of our lives! I mean it's just one day of reading and then we're off discussing the whole thing. Some things i will put on hold while i'm in Florida, but not knowing what happens in the series, I don't think so. This is my view (sorry if it sounds a little defensive or snippy) i will sacrifice a day off just to read HP.

8. Klode

Klode Guest

I totally agree with Belle. Just think, I will be sitting by the pool (or in the pool with a floaty thingy) enjoying the sun, chillin' out and reading. It's really not that bad. And, on average, I would say that I have approx 2 hours of just doing what I want time..... so I,ll do all the cleaning and my laundry before the release date so I don,t have anything else to do when the book is out. BC_Belle, let's hang out and read the book together when you get here.

Claude

9. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

ok i take it back then i guess laying round the pool will be a good way in reading it, plus ur'll all get a tan to

killing 2 birds with 1 stone as they say

10. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

You betcha Claude! That's probably something people haven't really heard of before, a book reading party :) Ah well anything with HP is gonna be good! And i like the idea of reading out by the pool, talk about fun in the sun with HP :D

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Harry Potter would also be a wicked theme for a party! :D

when people arrive split them into the four houses then throughout the party you can have different games and competitions (alcohol related as well as non-alcohol related) to win points for your house!

12. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

hey that would be a great party, you know id make the perfect Hermione, Geeky, and a bit of a goody 2 shoes, but yet kinda up for a challenge

oh ive just thought of a new poll im going to do!

Sarah :D

13. Klode

Klode Guest

You ladies are so funny. I can't wait till I meet you all. Yeah, reading by the pool is great. The year in florida is all about having as much fun as you can. Fun for everyone is different, it's just a matter of knowing what makes you happy. Do what you want to do, when you want to do it as long as you don't get terminated it's all good. As for me, reading hp, will be #1 on the list when it comes out.

as for the party, it would be great

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i cant wait for the book, and obv the new movie to come out, excitement i love harry potter too much

and hey claude, hope ur ok :)

xxx

15. Jjsweet1402

Jjsweet1402 New Member

yer a harry potter theme party would be wiked lol