Harry Potter Book 6 date!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiggercharlotte, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey,

Robb - yes, I'm a pretty big fan. I didn't know u were from wpg. I was at St-Vital too, opening day. I sat in line for a couple of hours... oh the memories.

I think (and really hope) that Harry defeats Dumbledore. Even if jkr is a little crazy sometimes, I just can't see having a sad ending. At the very worst, they would both die.

As for who is gonna die, I think Harry will kill Lucious Malfoy in book 6. I think it would set up a big Draco vs. Harry duel. Another person I think could die would be aunt petunia. Dumbledore said that harry is safe as long as he lives in a home with a blood relative, if she's gone, harry is more vulnerable.

C

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Noooo, Lucius can't die...Jason Issacs is so cute...what would the films be without him!? ;)

Ellen xxx

3. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Hi
    I understood that book five said that the prophercy (yeah, I dont know how to spell that word!) said that basicly Voldermort and Harry couldn't survive with out the other, so if one dies the other dies, but like you said Harry can't leave the wizzarding world in danger, so maybe Harry has to kill himself! :eek: Just to save the world!

Kerry

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK glad I'm not the only person with this opinion! He can not die!!! I will not allow it!

5. Klode

Klode Guest

I'm happy to hear that Lucious will not die. :p
    I can't wait until the book is out though, I won't be sleeping for like a week

6. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!!

How are u???
    Hey Klode: I am not from Winnipeg. Mexico actually, but I lived in Winnipeg for june-Dec 2002, I studied a term of High School at Vincent Massey. As for me, the best term
    I have ever had. Winnipeg is nice and calm, and really cold, I love that!!!
    I was there on the debut nite too, I was, I think on the 7 pm movie.
    It was crowded, as any of my friends would come, I went alone and I could fine a nice seat.

Hey, how about if Dumbledore dies on fight in the last book, and Harry gets so mad that he kills Voldemort, and then all his friends send all the Death Eaters back to Azkaban,
    But Malfoy will , years later, rise as the Dark Lord himself.... hahahahahaha
    U know I like Malfoy a lot, the caracter is so mean, it is so GOOD.

Hey this days I have been re-reading "H.P and the Order", and man!!
    I hate Umbridge!!! What is going to happen with here in the next book???
    Slaughtered by the centaurs??? Rage with fury towards Harry and Hermione???

See ya
    Robb ;D

7. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

ok, you should be the writer!! that sounds great, i keep wondering wats going to happen now - ages to wait

8. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys!!!

Hey I have just ended reading the "H.P. and the Order"
    and I do think that in the 7th book one of the friends is gonna die.
    I am sure that it will be Ron ( I am sorry but it is decided)
    At the end of the Divination O.W.L. Ron says to Harry that the tea leaves told him "DIE, RON, DIE".

It is set.

See ya
    Robb ;D

9. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

yeah but, there not very good at divination, and they have dropped the subject, so i doubt that its ron - hes too funny to die, but i suppose someone has to die :mad:

10. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Robb,

I had completely forgotten about that line...it makes sense now. If he is to die, I hope it's not until the 7th book because I dunno how it would work with just Harry and Hermione.
    I should read the books again before I leave because I'm sure I won't have much time down there.

Who do you believe is the half blood prince? JK said it's not harry or voldermort.

c

11. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Hey u know, Trelawney is a good old fraud, even Dumbledore accepts she is, before telling the prophecy.And Trelawney has got 2 well knowed prophecies.
    So I think the diviniation is a metter of luck, sometimes they can get it rite, sometimes no.
    Anyway, I do really dont want any of the friends to die, but the expectation of one of them dying makes me eager to read the book.

As the half blood prince, I have got no idea. It has got to be new character, maybe a lost son of Voldemort??? Imagine that!!!! Even knowing him as hafl.blood. Even though Voldemort is Half-blood.

Anyway
    See ya
    Robb ;D

12. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

I got an email from amazon telling me that harry potter wasn't going to be available in the forseeable future, wtf?

13. Zanitta

Zanitta Member

Okay, nevermind! I just checked my mail and had this mail in it:

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

We're writing to correct a recent e-mail notification that we sent
    about "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6)."

In our e-mail, we stated that this title would not be immediately
    available from our suppliers, and that you may want to search for it
    elsewhere. We would like confirm that this book will be available from
    our suppliers and will be delivered to UK customers on the day of
    release (July 16th 2005).

We assure you that howlers have been sent to the muggles responsible
    for this action and we are investigating the possibility that
    You-Know-Who may have been involved.

If you have pre-ordered Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, your
    orders remain intact and have not been altered or cancelled. If you
    haven't yet placed a pre-order and would like to, you can do so for
    only £9.99 - 41% off RRP (excluding p&p) at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0747581088 (Children's edition)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/074758110X (Adult edition)

Pre-orders placed for UK addresses will be delivered on the day of
    release, 16 July 2005.

We apologise for the incorrect notification that you received. Thank
    you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk.

Amazon.co.uk
    Customer Service
    ================

14. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

i got that e-mail as well got me really confused...

15. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

Glad you all reminded me that I hadn't yet pre-ordered my book. Better do that tonight

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I really wanna preorder my book but i cant as i dont know my commons address yet!!!

Also, as Im gonna have the book shipped from the UK to the us im gonna get it on the day of release so im gonna have to avoid everyone who has it in the commons!!!

I could always get it in the US but like people said before I dont want the US English version of it!!!

Michelle xx

17. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Michelle,

I agree with you. I will be ordering the Canadian version because I hear that they make changes for the US readers. I guess we could hang out and try to avoid anyone spoiling the story until we get the book ourselves.

Everyone,
    Does anyone know how the mail is distributed in the Commons? how would be get the parcel.....are the delivery people able to pass security or will we be called to the gate?

Getting back to HP - many people speculate that Sirius will come back somehow....what do you think? if yes, how?

c

18. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Well for the address in the Commons.
    well I think there is a main address for all, and u just specify
    by the apartment number.

Hey I do think Sirius will come back
    The viel is in the Dept. of Mysteries, something they do not know exactly how it works.
    I think they will manage to bring Sirius back.
    I know it, just and unexpected death by someone so important in Harry's life.

See ya
    Robb :D

19. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I like the idea of hanging out until our books arrive - we'll have to totally aviod everyone who already has the US version!! Should be interesting!!

Amazon.co.uk says to allow 4-5 working days for parcels to be shipped over to the US so Ill guess Ill just have to hide out for a few days until it arrives!!

I thnk each apartment has a little pigeon-hole/locker type think where all post is put and you have to go and collect it. I only think this cos in the welcome book that came with the package i received from disney it was talking about a 'post key' that each apartment has! Could be wrong though!!

Michelle xx

20. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Harry Potter Fans.

I do also expect to recieve the book at home.
    As I expect that the ones on book shops or so,
    are going to FLY, hope everything gets resolved.

Hey I was thinking about some special facts.
    Think about them
    Aunt Petunia squib????? Thats why she hates the wizarding world, but she does not much thing about it than we know.
    Harry the heir of Gryffindor?? Come on in the first book the Professor tell to each other that the Potters lived in Godric's Hollow.
    Justin Finch-Fletchey the half blood prince?? IN the second book he says he was down to Eton's feore knowing he was wizard, though he says he is Muggle born.

Think about these guys
    See ya
    Robb ;D