Guess the Musical

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leeds disney fan, Aug 16, 2008.

1. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Oh my goodness I loved Mary Poppins...If I could play a musical role, it would be her...and thats after 15 years of wanting nothing more to be the narrator in Joseph (without the magicians waistcoat). Haven't seen Avenue Q yet, but Ive seen enough on youtube to know all about it hehe!

Anyway....I can't think of an answer yet....erm...I was going to say West Side Story...argh. I'll Get back to you.

2. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I agree with you, I would love to me in Mary Poppins... and I also have the obsession of the narrator, I put on the dvd for backround music when I'm working on homework. Although those are both amazing, I would LOVE to be Kate Monster from Avenue Q. It is hilarious, and if you ever get the chance to see it you should. There are so many surprises when you see it the first time. I just saw it for the 2nd time a few weeks ago and I really want to go again. Do you have the cd because youtube doesn't do it justice

and maybe that wasn't the best clue so here is another one... It is the longest running show off-broadway

3. DisneyGibbs

Yeah I have the CD! I'm probably have the biggest musical obsession ever. I don't think there is ever a minute of the day where I'm not thinking or talking about one!

The Fantasticks?

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I now how you feel, musicals have to be the best invention ever...and nope

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

An amazing invention. A musical is like Disney, it can always cheer you up.

Seussical? wild guess

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

so true. I love how you guys are all big dorks like me ... people always comment when they get in my car with the music. my current obsession is legally blonde, you can watch it on the internet! SO funny

no not Seussical, though I really want to see it

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, musical dorks! ;) I love listening to wicked when im driving, its great and also for jogging, gives a great rhythmn!

Is it a popular musical?

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I agree about wicked, though I think Rent is an amazing one to drive to.

Not too popular, I hadn't heard about it until I saw it... but my mum had...I dont know if this is a good clue but I think it's interesting and would LOVE for it to happen to me:

It is the most proposal-friendly show in NYC. 57 times a man has gone onstage to propose!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Aspects of Love?

10. DisneyGibbs

Nah, that went to West End straight away.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ahhh, so this musical hasnt been on broadway or the west end?

12. Cicada

Cicada New Member

off-broadway... but it was performed at the west end comedy theatre

13. DisneyGibbs

This is so hard!

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, im stuck. I do not have a clue. I will probably just go through every musical, lol. any other clues?

15. Cicada

Cicada New Member

It is a cast of 4 (even though there are many more characters) and has been described as Seinfeld set to music

16. DisneyGibbs

The Musical of Musicals??? I know that has a cast of 4 lol.

17. Cicada

Cicada New Member

18. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I Love You, Your Perfect, Now Change?

We have that showing here all during the year!
    Am I right?

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

yay!!! congrats Tracy... you need to go see it if you have the chance, it's really funny

20. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

This musical is based of a very old film. It has starred a very beautiful actress who's career started with this musical.

She's gone on to do several TV shows but no other musicals have followed this one