good music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colinnova, Feb 12, 2005.

1. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

its all about matt mays , patrick park, donovan freankenreiter, john butler trio, jack johnson, finley quaye, and ben harper.....greatest music of life

2. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

woah erick!!! sounds like what my list would be like!!

green day rock!!

3. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

wake me up when september ends.....for everyoen leaving in september.....represents how long it'll take our family and friends to get over the fact that we're NOT coming back! hahaha :D

4. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

tht song is amazin especially live wiv every1 swayin wiv lighters n singin along... I LURV IT!!!

5. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

wake me up live is awesome!! we was there shellie for the biggest lighter sway in the uk!! woo!!

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

i am slightly jelouse!!! grr..i love greenday!

7. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

well gwen stefani is in my cd player right now. i have to also say i am a huge robbie williams fan and i'm going to see eminem and 50 cent in september so cant wait its gonna be awesome!!! :D

8. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I don't have specific type of favorite music...i like everything from country, rap, hiphop, pop, alternative, R&B...it just depends on who the artist is and what song it is.... :)

9. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

depends ont he lyrics....i love lyrics....

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

Robbie williams is awesome!!! always wanted to go to one his own gigs, saw him at Live8 though and it was amazing!! he is the king of the crowd!! apparently he's goin to tour next year, but I'll be in america!!

11. emma

emma New Member

james blunt at the minute....."goodbye my lover" ne1 heard....can see alot of listenin to that on the plane in september...craig beware of the tear flood! x x

12. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

lol don't let me listen to it, might all end up crying!! 'yay we're going to live in the happiest place on earth! so lets cry about it!' lol

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

it has been my mission for as long as i can remember to get tickets to see robbie then when they came out for knebworth i was up really early ready to book them online and i managed to get hold of two. little did i realise i was actually booked to go on holiday with my family then and i couldnt get out of it :'( was absolutely gutted