Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Janey

Janey New Member

ooh, a tough one! i'd have to sayy... The Deathly Hallows or The Goblet of Fire.

umm... what's the most romantic thing anyone's done for you?

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

haha i really can't answer that one, my romantic experiences are pretty much non-existant. i'll pass it on to the next person.

3. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

....lol i'm with Matt on this hahaha.

4. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

lol boys come on nothin??

Before my boyfriend and I were dating, he flew across the country pretty much last minute to spend a week with me to see if things could really work between us. It was the big gesture and it was so romantic! :D

Favourite memory from highschool?

5. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I did an outdoor adventure program for grade 11. and I think that year was the best part of high school. But if it has to be IN the high school I would say when we put on the musical Grease

I'm going to pass that question on

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

My high school had an exchange school in France so I got to spend 2 weeks in France. We spent some time in Normandy and visited a bunch of WW1 and WW2 memorials and such. We also went to Paris and Alsace-Lorraine where our exchange school was. It was so much fun! Best memory of high school definitely.

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? (I recently wacthed Underworld: Rise of the Lycans). I think I'd choose werewolf, at least I'd still be able to go out in the sun

7. Karritada

Karritada New Member

I was the lead female in our school production of Oklahoma! i loooved it/ I won my 1st ever music competition couldnt decide between the 2 so ive gotta write them both down.

Ok someone else posted so now ill aswer that too. And really for me it depends of which legend your going from, if its the rather tame version of a vampire from the twilight series i'd probably go for that (you get to go out in the sunshine) if not and were talking from another tale id probably go werewolf (as long as i get to be a nice werewolf, haha, no people biting or anything from me) :)

Can i pass on the qu and ask one of my own?

Super Mario or Sonic the hedgehog?

8. princess_shayna

SUPER MARIO!!!!

Best gaming system??

9. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

N 64 - I love banjo Kazooie

favorite book?

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i'm not the biggest reader in the world, but HP got me into reading for fun, bill bryson has written a lot of good books and round ireland with a fridge is another good'un

for matt's question, could you not be the guy who's in the first and second one, he's blatently the best ;)

if you could only have one where you were living, would you choose a fridge or a freezer?

11. mpark90

mpark90 Member

FRIDGE

<3 Milk
    Cheese

Bread.. not that it goes in the fridge
    but whatevers haha

If you could only have your ears OR your Eyes
    what would you have?

12. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

He is indeed. He's like the super hybrid who just p*wns everyone else... so that's just unfair :p

I would choose to have my ears. I don't think I could live without ever listening to music again.

Passing this question on as it is a good one!
    (It kinda reminds me of Princess Bride where Wesley suggests a duel to the pain!)

13. Karritada

Karritada New Member

thats a really tough question, i think id rather have my eyes tho, theres far too many things i havent seen yet

would you rather be the hero/heroine or the bad guy/gal in a show/film?

14. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

BADDIE! I'm "good" in real life so it would be fun to be bad for a change!! Plus they have more fun!

Ummmmmm cats or dogs?

15. Janey

Janey New Member

Dogs! ♥ Cats are way too independent to my liking.. :D

Aaand.. (this is hard, thinking the questions!) Do you follow the Premier League and if so, which team do you support?

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

in short, no. i used to support man utd, and then moved on to spurs, before deciding that rugby was much better haha...and i've been that way for the 10ish years since. however, i do keep an occasional update on cardiff city in the championship.

ummm, on a similar theme, do you support any sports and if so what teams?

17. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Football is my religion lol. I support my hometown club Blackpool FC (that instantly makes me a great CRP lol), I follow QPR too as my dad does.

Don't follow basketball as such as its not huge over here but I definately would living in the US.

I follow tennis a lot more these days.

Worst date you've been on?

18. Janey

Janey New Member

Matt, how do move on from Man Utd?! :eek: United all the way!! \o/ :D
    As an answer Matt's question it's be easier to list all the sports I don't follow but I mainly concentrate on ice hockey and football (as in football, not american football). But also as a Finn I'm really interested in most of the winter sports such as skiing, ski jumping, nordic combined, figure skating, etc. And not to forget rally and formula 1! Go Ferrari, go! ;)

Passing on Dan's question.. :D

19. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

janey, i was like about 8/9, and decided man utd were a bit too mainstream! haha. i still wish i had my old school shirt with giggs 11 written on the back though...i loved that thing!

again, not really experienced, so pass dan's question on again

20. princess_shayna

lol hmm worst date ever... I have had lots...

worst one though to make a long story short I went out with this guy who from a first impression, I thought was funny and nice (thats why I agreed) turns out he was a super cocky prejudiced ass... it did not turn out well... at the end of the night I told him to not contact me again. ;D I can laugh now lol!

best date ever??