Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i've never had the disney channel for more than a couple of weeks before. however, at the mo i love phineas and ferb, suite life is cool just for the tis, but recess pretty much shits all over any disney channel shows...anyone know if they still produce it?

ok, miley cyrus or biley ray cyrus? haha

(also, anyone know what that REALLY bright multi-coloured american cereal is...i wanna say trix but i'm pretty sure i'm wrong)

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

MILEY CYRUS!

I dont have a clue matt, i never have been a fan of American cereal.

Cereal or toast for breakfast?

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Toast with marmite and a cup of tea YUM

Recess or Hey Arnold! (personally, I think this is a very hard choice!)

4. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I think you are thinking of Trix. It is fruity. it is in the shap of the fruit it tases like. Here is what it looks like: http://www.loshadka.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/trix.jpg I like trix, but can't have too much of it.

That is a hard choice Helen. I think I have to say Recess though because they still play repeats on tv.

absolute favourite thing to have for breakfast?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Mcdonalds, bacon, cheese and egg bagel with white coffee, yum!

Favourite snack?

6. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Snack includes chocolate right? :)

Ghirardelhis milk chocolate caramel bar oohh to die for!

..that leads me to..favourite kind of chocolate? :)

7. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

'fraid it's not the trix, here's a photo...my brother was shocked by the amount of e-numbers...
    [​IMG]

snack-wise, i'll got for toast, it's such a good one, and so versatile.

what do you call your meals? (like i'm breakfast, lunch and tea as far as i remember...but there's also dinner, supper etc)

argh dan7 you got there before me! cadbury's lush, but galaxy has the edge. same question applies for the next person ;)

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

according to wikipedia: In 1992 Trix replaced the original round ball shape with fruit-shaped pieces. Four new fruit shapes and colors were added over the years: Grapity purple (1985-1995) [2], Lime green (1991), Wildberry blue (1998-2006), and Watermelon (1999). In 1995, the cereal pieces were given a brighter and more colorful look. In 2007, Trix returned to the original round ball shape.

I can't think of what else it may be

My favourite chocolate is almond joy, kit kat and oh henry. It depends on my mood and if I have any (wince Almond Joy is only in the states)

Favourite candy (minus chocolate)

9. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

You can't do that! Ha ok..wait I already said mine :( I like m&ms, minstrels, galaxy caramel, I could go on lol..

Favourite sports team?

10. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Aah candy..not a major fan I'm a choc fiend lol! Umm I guess candyfloss if that counts :p (I work in a cinema lol)

11. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

mm breakfast, lunch and dinner :)

lol whats a cadbury lush or cadbury galaxy??? I've never heard of them but I looooove cadbury!!

dammit you guys beat me to it!

Favourite sports team... I dont really have one I'm not a diehard sportsfan - never really was my thing!

have you ever had a nickname that stuck with you? what was it??

12. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I'm the same as you matt- Breakfast lunch and tea! Only dinner if its a special occasion hehe!

Nicknames: HP (my initials), H, Hen, Hel and Gupti are the longest lasting ones

Carpets or wood flooring?

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

The only nickname i've really had was a "nature name" for an outdoor environmental program I did in grade 11. Mine was Cicada, and if I talk to people from the program they still call me that. I guess I've had Rach, but not very often do people call me that

Favorite thing to watch on tv (can be sports, news, sitcom and so on)

Oh Helen beat me! wood, it looks so much prettier

14. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

As in genre? I'll watch anything lol my three favorite shows that i can never miss are more in the drama category I suppose.

What show(s) can you NOT miss every week?
    My three are NCIS, Friday Night Lights and Lost.

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

One Tree Hill & Skins <3
    haha addicted muchly
    used to be The O.C. and Desperate Housewives too but The O.C. finished, and igot lost with the housewives :( :(

What are you most nervous about for moving to Disney (if your going?) x

16. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

I've got a wierd geeky thing about tornados from when I was a kid lol (damn Twister ride at Universal!) so I Sky+ Storm Chasers every week haha. If there's a new series of Miami, L.A or London Ink I'm all over them aswell.

Worst job you ever had?

17. Audrey II

Audrey II New Member

kitchen assistant temp worker for blue arrow. they expected me to get across town using the bus system (i live in a village so that means two buses and often a long walk) the same morning they ran! plus they sent me to some awful places.

which back to the future movie is your fave (i happen to be watching)?

18. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Michelle: I'm most nervous about the job because...

... the worst job I ever had was at Pizza Hut as a waitress!

I'm also nervous about homesickness, although I know I'll be fine in the end from my experiences at uni.

What are you most looking forward to?

19. leomgray

leomgray New Member

All the wonderful and amazing friends i am going to make and meet.

Also spending the summer DISNEY STYLE! hehe

Whats your favourite disney moment?

20. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

Definitely walking into magic Kingdom for the first time. I was eight and had never seen anything like it. ;D

What's your favourite sports brand? (Nike, adidas.. etc)