Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Lasagne!! First time ive ever made it....and it is LUSH! im having the second lot of it tonight!! yum yum.

Are you a sweet or savoury person...and whats yur favourite dish from that choice?

x

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Sweet! And I am a bit of a biscuit addict. I LOVE a nice cup of tea and a biscuit or twenty. My favourite biscuit at the moment is ginger nuts, but it changes a lot. I also love cakes, and love making cakes too. And my Nana's apple pie is possibly the yummyest thing EVER. And treacle pudding with custard makes me weak at the knees.

Does your town hold any special annual events. Which are your favourites?

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

HelloHelloHello

I just wanted to join this thread :D

I got home from Florida todayyyy

And 3 months 2moro going back for the CRP! :) :)

AHHH

HELLO
    My name is Michelle
    I Like Vodka
    I Like Kittens
    I Like Coco Pops
    I Like KitKats
    I Don't like Nuts
    I Don't like Being Ill

And

I Vlog :) [Video Blog]

And Preston holds the preston guild every 10 years.. the queen pops over.. i dont really understandd it

andddddddd they have some pot market
    its rubbish haha

Is this where i put a question
    my question is

Are you doing anything for Comic Relief?

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Well I was going to volunteer on the donation line, but even though its work who were supposed to organise it when I put my name down on the list, they still scheduled me into work... USELESS!!!!

So instead I'll be manning the Sky upgrades department line. I really feel like I'm doing my bit this year :mad:

Do you prefer swimming pools or the ocean?

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

fair play though, the p.s. i love you film was absolute gash compared to the book, i was most disappointed after i actually read a girly book and liked it!

swimming pools as they're cleaner and don't have jellyfish, rocks etc, and they're not as cold too!

do you prefer being taught or self-directed study?

p.s. http://www.penarthholidayfestival.co.uk/ OR
    "The town has mounted the two week long Penarth Holiday Festival each July since 1966 that features special events and celebrations all over the town. These have included pop concerts, yacht regattas and power boat races, donkey derbies, parades, fairs and fetes in the parks, tea dances, stage shows, art exhibitions and spectacular firework displays. In 1970 the festival was closed with an air display by the Red Arrows above the clifftops and sea front".

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I just read P.S. I love You and it was amazing! I can't believe how different the movie was, though I enjoyed it since I saw it before reading the book.

I prefer self-directed so that I can learn what I want when I want.

What is your favourite and least favourite book turned movie?

7. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I prefer being told what I need to cover, and then teaching it to myself. So sort of in between! I wouldn't want to completely direct myself cos I'd worry I'd missed something out.

Easter themed... how do you eat your creme egg?

..... beaten to the punch!

Favourite - Lord of the Rings
    Least favourite - The first four Harry Potters

Again- how do you eat your creme egg?

8. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

I totally agree Helen i'm the same way!!!

mm ok how I eat my creme eggs... omg they're delish! Usually... I bite the top off and then lick the creme out and then eat the rest of the outside chocolate sorta along the way!

lol man I could have made that sound dirty I tried not to! hahaha

Keeping with the Easter theme...

Creme Eggs or Cadbury Mini Eggs?!

9. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Creme Eggs! theres just a bit more tooo them! :)

Okay, am watching Lets Dance for Comic Relief

Do you prefer Riverdance style irish tap or American Tap (fred astaire styley)?!

(I personally love both more than anything and couldn't possibly answer this question!!hehe)

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Riverdance, i love riverdance, its amazing.

Do you prefer the Jive or Waltz?

11. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Ooooo i think Waltz clinches it...but only just.
    Am having to do the tango and the rumba in the uni show! very exciting.

Been having a debate with some friends...Whats your favourite..Spectromagic or Wishes?! and why?! (i do love my and why's!)

12. Cicada

Cicada New Member

That is hard. I like Spectromagic because I can remember the electrical parade from forever ago. It is my earliest memory of Disney. but Wishes is amazing all around so I'd say that.

Do you prefer Illuminations or fantasmic? and why

13. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

I will say Fantasmic. I've seen Illuminations a million times.

How many times did you go see the first POTC in theatres?
    (...4 for me...)

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I never went to see it at the cinema. Ive not went to see any of them, not a huge fan.

The only film i have ever been to the cinema to see more than once was Meet the Fockers.

Have you ever been crazy over an actor/actress? and who was it?

15. Pommyy

Pommyy New Member

Jesse mccartney :-[
    I was in love... haha

What was the first concert you ever went to?

16. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

ASHLEY TISDALE!!! haha
    awww pommyy got there first!

first gig i believe i ever went to was one i played when i was like 14...oh wait, no, i went to a party in the park (with b*witched and alda as i recall) when i was rather young, so that'd be it!

what was the last concert you've been to? (original, eh?)

17. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Coldplayyyyy!
    and the next is P!NK

excitement muchly

unless you class like beauty and beast on stage at wdw like a concert - then that was last

aha

okay
    ummm

What is your most favouritest breakfast cereal (im eating coco pops)x

18. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

i think lucky charms are really ace, but maybe that's because i only eat them in the USA. but there's room for a change, haven't yet tried cap'n crunch. and there was one with a funny jingle on their radio advert when i was out there last. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRngTUsIUE that's an old school advert for it with the same song)

uk wise, frosties are good, as are sugar puffs and coco pops :)

hilary duff or miley cyrus?

19. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Miley! Her dad's a hottie hahaha
    No seriously, I actually like some of her songs and HM is a show that appeals to me more than Lizzie Maguire ever did. Although the Lizzie Maguire movie was cute...

Matt, Honeycombs aren't as good as you'd expect (Canadians may disagree but American HC is different, ours is much better) lol Cap'n Crunch is really good. In terms of sugary cereal, Lucky Charms does own them all though. Non-sugary cerealwise, Honey Bunches of Oats Cinnamon Clusters is sooo good.

I don't remember if I've asked this one or not, what's your favorite Bon Jovi song?

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Bells of Freedom! I love it soooooooooo much!

I love Miley Cyrus, she has amazing, and very hot if i may say so. Love HM, its so funny.

Whats your favourite disney channel show?