Getting to know you :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karritada, Mar 1, 2009.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

WALL-E, hes amazing!

Where are ten places you want to visit in the next 10 years?

2. Karritada

Karritada New Member

New Zeland (i have family over there who ive never met)
    Thailand
    Finland
    Ireland (its just across the water and ive never been)
    Paris (ive already been there but i love it)
    Dubai
    China
    Japan
    Wales
    and of course Florida! (pretty self explanatory)

On the list of 100 things to de before you turn 50 what would be number 1?

3. Cicada

Cicada New Member

ok you beat me, but I had already typed it out.

ooo that's a good one... Italy, Austria (for sound of music and anne frank), germany, france, the UK again, greece, sweden, norway, australia, new zealand, NYC again, Washington D.C. (which I think we are hitting on the way to Florida!) ....That's more than 10 but I want to go everywhere!

I think my number one is to go on the Disney Cruise. I'm sure if I thought about it more something else might be more important, but that is the first thing that popped into my head.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring with you?

4. ginabella

ginabella New Member

New York
    Caribbean Islands
    Ireland
    Italy
    Canada (not sure where though)
    Seychelles
    New Jersey
    New Zealand
    Mauritius
    Maine,USA

Tada :) - nice question...i liked it!

Okay Karritada you got there first :p, in answer to your question...
    Sing on a west end stage (and its at the top because its nearly impossible!! hehe!)

How would you like to propose or be proposed too?!

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well ive never made my list of 100 things, but the top one would probably be, tour USA!

ack someone posted, but ill answer both.

I would bring, sunglasses, a large supply of evian and a friend.

and again, im too slow but im not well the now.

I would propose to my girlfriend at sunset during dinner at Cinderellas Royal Table.

Whos your favourite author?

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Go to PEI, it is beautiful! I want to go back when it isn't raining

I want to answer this. I want to be proposed to on the jungle cruise. It is my favourite ride and it could be hilarious and unique.

My favourite author currently is Jodi Picoult. She wrote My Sisters Keeper and a bunch of other amazing books that you don't want to stop reading.

What is you favourite thing to do on a lazy weekend?

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

watch disney films after a nice mornings shopping on a saturday and a day of watching Frasier on a sunday!

Whats your favourite thing to do on a lovely sunny day?

8. Cicada

Cicada New Member

sit outside and read

What is your favourite thing to do during a thunder storm

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

watch and listen, we dont get a lot of thunder storms in scotland, so theyre always great to see.

Do you call or text more?

10. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

text, but calls are still pretty ace!

if you could only live/work/breathe on one continent for the rest of your life and never leave it, which continent would it be? (haha i could guess the answer for many of you guys)

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

North America!

12. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Oh Leom :p

Id have to second North America, it would be a dream come true.

What is the one asthetic aspect you like about yurself...for example...i like my eyelashes! I was born with long ones! hehe.

13. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Leom you forgot to make a question!

EUROPE. Wayyyyy better than North America IMO lol

Aw can I do the 10 places thing? Too bad I'm doing it anyways :p
    Finland, Norway, Egypt, Japan, New Orleans, Ireland, England again, Hamburg Germany, Hawaii and... let's just say Vegas cuz I absolutely adore it there.

And I'm the rare case of a girl who hates talking on the phone. The txt portion of my bill can get outragious sometimes.

EDIT: Ginabelle replied while I was typing, so to answer her question: My eyes :D They're like green/blue

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Hehe - my eyes are green/blue too! Never met anyone else!
    And I hate talking on the phone too (sometimes have to sike (Sp?) myself up for a couple of days....

And for breakfast: currently Shredded Wheat
    but most kinds of cereal are good too!

Last book you read? (Mine was eclipse in the twilight series)
    xx

15. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Sorry for replying again....

Did you like York leom? It is my favouristist place I think (going there again tomorrow :) tho sadly not home :() and flamingoland rules! Tho not a patch on Disney...
    xx

16. ginabella

ginabella New Member

I re-read Love,Rosie by Cecilia Ahearn, its amazing...i urge any girl to read it.

Do you like having a shower in the morning or shower in the evening?!

17. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

evening! my housemates think i'm weird but it's the way i've always done it...guess with 3 kids and limited time my parents didn't have time for us to shower in the morning!

what's your favourite day of the week and why?

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yea i loved it, i thought it was amazing, i bought my first harry potter book there, it was amazing.

I like having my shower in the evening cause it gets you settled for the night, but then again it wakes you up in the morning, but the evening!

I dont have a favourite day cause everday is different, but it would probably have to be a monday or tuesday, theyre my shortest days and not too stressful

I love J.R.R. Tolkien, i think he was an amazing author, i really cant wait to finish reading the lord of the rings trilogy. I want to find my copy of the hobbit to read again but i dont where i put it.

Who is your favourite character from Lord of the Rings?

19. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I love Sam, I also love him in the books. He's not got any of the special qualities that the elves and wizards have, but he's so loyal and brave, he's the un-sung hero of that novel. Samwise the Brave! I'm a bit of a lotr geek :D

And yes - Cecilia Ahearn is awesome. If you like her then i really reccomend Marion Keynes.

What was the last holiday you had?

20. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Pippin! (With merry a close second!)
    I like my showers in the evening - they make me feel sleepy so the morning doesn't really work!

The last holiday I had was a 2 week cruise round the med on the Ocean Village. It was lovely! (And just after I applied for the ICP so...!)

What was the last meal you cooked? Mine was chicken casserole (chicken tonight!)
    xx