get u in the mood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keithy, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Kevus

Kevus New Member

was tarzen rocks at animal kingdom?? near to the prehistoric playground? and was it roller skates

2. am i the only person who liked The Incredibles?!
    lol

3. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Yup! :p

It was an ok film but it didn't have a patch on the good old cartoon musicals ;D

4. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I didn't like it...I liked the Anna Wintour character though

5. rachet

rachet New Member

i liked it! i dont think pixar have made a film i dont like yet. although saying that, incredibles definately isnt anywhere near the best pixar film. toy story will never be beaten :)

6. Vickygirl01

Vickygirl01 New Member

Yeah pixar films are the best!!! I liked the Incredibles also... They are all really cool!!! ;D

7. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i liked both classical animation and computer gen, i prefer pixars computer gen to disneys

8. Vickygirl01

Vickygirl01 New Member

Anybody liked "A Goofy Movie"??? the one where Max goes to a concert. I loved it!! I still laugh to this day when I see it...

9. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Yeh, Toy Story is awesome. and the second one too! But I think Monsters Inc beats it still. Mike makes me laugh so hard it kinda hurts! :D

But I prefer a good old Disney Classic anyday. If I had to pick then Pocahontas, or the Little Mermaid and Aladdin. I quite obviously fancied the male character in them all!!

xxx

10. rachet

rachet New Member

only problem is every time i watch boo i get ridiculously broody!! especially when she's singing on the toilet! :)

11. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

I have to say the Lion King is the best film ever, it just has to be, although Toy Story is still pretty good.

12. rachet

rachet New Member

i completely agree, lion king is my favourite, its just toy story is the best of the pixars

13. arron87

arron87 New Member

has to be the lion king. . .i remember forcing my dad to buy the lion king 2 for me, £20 on video!! ahh the money we wasted parents as kids!

14. keithy

keithy New Member

i know to think the collection has to bought all over again but in dvd now lol

i watched the lion king the other night haha

15. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

hehe i'm lucky - i work at the disney store and we have a 'library' - all disney films on dvd to rent out whenever u want - free - its great!

16. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

It would be class to work at a disney store, but then again you cant get much better than what we're about to do, ay!!

Has anyone here actually saw the lionking production? I was thinking about seeing it, before i leave.

17. rachet

rachet New Member

do you mean like the show in london? if so then yeah i've seen it, it's incredible, i would really recommend it! the opening scene brought up a tear hehe!

18. eeermmm favourite movie now thats hard ...probably Peter Pan or Cinderella
    favourite character now thats easy... tinkerbell

19. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

yeah the show, ive got my visa appointment on mon 11th june, so i think ill go and see the show on sun 10th june, sounds good!

20. Kevus

Kevus New Member

its nothing like the film, a friend of mine said it would ruin the film it doesnt at all