get u in the mood

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by keithy, Apr 11, 2007.

1. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Circle of Life! I actually cried (well, teared up...) when I saw that on stage, it's so bloody good.

Aladdin... hmmmm... still A Whole New World for me, though I do love 'Never Had A Friend Like Me', and Beauty and The Beast, I'm sorry, but the title theme wins it every time.

Ballad fan? Me? As if :p

I want the Beauty & The Beast DVD, dammit... Shame they're £30 on eBay or something ridiculous. Grr.

2. Emi

Emi New Member

Nah the best Disney song is definately When You Wish Upon a Star from Pinocchio. Its symbolic of Disney as a whole. :D

3. RCP

RCP New Member

You see, Its impossible! Everyone has their own favorite ones!

RUBEN!

4. keithy

keithy New Member

songs theres too many lol

ive picked a new favourite film tho.......

.....cool runnings

5. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

clearly all disney movies ans songs are sooo good no one can choose!

ok so how about favourite character - from a movie?

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

dory find nemo
    genie aladdin
    timon and pumbaa from lion king (you cant have one without the other)

7. Heidi85

Heidi85 New Member

Best character...

Ariel - The little mermaid.

Mainly because I want to be her. I wanted to be Ariel when I was 6 and I still want to be her now. woo.

Or maybe Flower from Bambi, because Flower is coolness.

8. keithy

keithy New Member

Timon - i was him in my reps cabaret lol

9. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

Its so difficult to pick favourite film or even favourite song!
    Whenever anyone gets into my car i have to rush to turn off the CD player cause recently its all been disney.
    I really love the epcot illuminations of earth soundtrack.
    And beauty and the beast soundtrack is fab! As is under the sea!

I must say though I really dont think the newer films have enough music in them. When you think about beauty and the beast, and the little mermaid i think they have way more music in them than the likes of finding nemo etc.
    Whats up with that?!

10. RCP

RCP New Member

I love to drive and hear the fantasmic audio, it las like 27 minutes or so and its great to hear it till the last word of mickey and the villian's voices, I love it! As it goes I remember every part and action in the show!

RUBEN!

11. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Fav character is Lumiere - What a guy!

12. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I have a soft spot for Mr Potato Head..but favourite character has got to be Alice.

13. rachet

rachet New Member

i'm not sure who my favourite character would be, but of all the males in disney, i would have to say aladdin is the hottest. i wish he was in love with me and wasnt a fictional cartoon character.

14. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

Nah Eric from Little Mermaid is the hottest

15. Emi

Emi New Member

Nah its Shang. For sure. :D

16. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

no no i agreee with aladdin - def better than the others!

17. RCP

RCP New Member

Come on girls! the best of all is tarzan! did you were lucky to see the tarzan on the DAK show that is not more running. Now instead is NEMO show. But he was just breathtaking.... anything top that! TARZAN from the TARZAN show!

18. Shivasauras

Shivasauras New Member

I think the monkeys from The Lion King show at DAK deserve a special mention too. So...acarobatic

19. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Haha Aladdin sure was a little cutie. All face characters I've ever seen though never seem to be up to par.

My favourite character(s) are definately Lumiere and Cogsworth. I just love how much they bickered! It was like an old married couple or something.

And favourite movie is definately Beauty and Beast, how could you guess ;) The beginning scenes with the landscape and the music... eek! I love it!

20. hannahnyc

hannahnyc New Member

hmm aladdin as a cartoon but ure right those monkeys are amazing - as are some of the others!

Dang i never got to see tarzan - wish i had now..